BILLIARD EXPERTS

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since July 2010

Billiard Experts is a Houston pool table business with commercial quality pool tables constructed for use in billiard rooms including coin operated tables. We provide delivery, installation and service for your existing tables and quantity discounts are available. Since our conception, Billiard Experts Houston has made customer service and satisfaction our primary basis for doing business. We carry commercial quality manufactures such as Gandy and Brunswick tables, as well as many other pool tables featuring home furniture styling....

MOORE & SON MOVING CO

We are a family-owned and operated moving company, and have been safely moving Texas families and businesses for more than 20 years. Our goal is to provide quality, dependable moving services, and make your Texas move as hassle-free as possible.

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them disassemble a used pool table at the seller's home, transport it, and reassemble it at my home. Contacted them on a Monday & they were able to provide next day service. I was told that the owner Ed would be calling later in the day on Monday to finalize the details. There was some confusion around 8:30 p.m. when the seller & I realized that neither one of us had been contacted. Ed finally called to confirm at approximately 10 p.m. (he did apologize for the late hour.) The only cost difference was when the movers found that the table was on the seller's 3rd floor. They immediately called to inform me & seek my authorization for the additional $25 stair charge. Overall, I scored them an "A" because of their quick turn around, knowledge, and the efficiency of the men who actually performed the move.

CATEGORY moving companies,billiard table repair,billiard table sales

07/02/2015

CATEGORY billiard table repair

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembled table, replaced felt and bumpers.

CATEGORY billiard table repair

01/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved pool table inside room and leveled it again

CATEGORY moving companies,billiard table repair

12/23/2014

They were very professional - quick. They did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembled a pool table

CATEGORY billiard table repair,billiard table sales

Recovering tables, moving tables to different locations and sales of used pool tables.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available