Bee Safe Bee Removal

A25 REVIEWS

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since August 2015

1400 Broadfield Blvd Suite 200

Houston, TX 77084

Bee Safe Bee Removal is a company of Beekeepers and of Bee Removal Specialists. We specializes in Live Honey Bee Removal and relocation along with Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket, Cicada Killers and Carpenter Bee Removal. We offer warranties and always repair what we open up....

Pest Control (25)

05/08/2019

Could not have gone better. Bee Safe called within two hours of my initial call (on a Saturday, no less) and sent Travis Feiner from Bee'n Green out to my house. Travis was (very) prompt, polite, and competent. The bees returned after relocation, and Travis was back out within a day of me notifying him of this. Bees have not returned since. I could not be happier with the level of service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of bee nest in tree adjacent to house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

C

10/11/2018

Did not reply to my email sent through Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee removal/extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

Sorry that we missed your email request for service. I hope that you were able to get your bee problem fixed. If not, Please call out office to speak to us about service. Thank you, Bee Safe Bee Removal.
C

05/30/2018

Prompt response by estimator who stated price for bee hive removal ($1499) AND BEE EXTERMINATION ($499) and we agreed to bee hive removal. He would not produce a written work order with pricing! Did not come with needed planned long ladder, so 3 hour delay in starting. Excellent service men. They could not find hive; so extermination completed. Then bill for $999 plus tax. So far, attempts to talk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bee extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2018

10/05/2017

Everything went great from beginning to end. No complaints at all. David French is highly recommended by me to everyone who needs his specialized service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Africanized bee removal by Bee Safe Removal in Deer Park, TX. David French did the work in less than five hours. Removed buckets of honey. Treated interior studs to prevent any kind of infestation from other insects or mice. Sealed exterior ports/weep hopes to prevent re-entry. And completed the job with new sheetrock installed. A fantastic job for the value considering I was stung only once!! -Larry Calhoun

COST $649.5

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2019

05/02/2017

Wonderfully, had to come out twice second time at no additional charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large hive in very tall dying oak tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2017

04/24/2017

Excellent job. very professional, prompt and friendly. Kept us informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bee removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

03/27/2017

I called in the morning and David was at my house by 10:00 a.m. He determined I had caught the bees early as they were just starting to use my house as their new home and he exterminated and gave me a years warranty. The problem was not severe enough to remove to a hive. David was very nice and professional and very informative about bees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove bees from my front porch area

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

01/04/2016

He fogged the bees then opened the cable TV box and sprayed them with an insecticide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
killed a large nest of bees inside a cable TV box

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

11/17/2015

I called because we had a recurring problem with bees in the eaves of my roof on the second story.  This time the bees were getting into the home and we needed something done quickly.  In the past I had just had the area sprayed - it would kill the bees and solve the problem temporarily, but the bees kept coming back so I knew I needed to have the hive professionally removed. I called during the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services were not performed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2015

I am so sorry to read this review - and after being unsuccessful in reaching you by phone to discuss it further, have investigated the specifics. It seems you reached out to us and scheduled a bee removal on July 30th - the job is shown as received by our beekeeper and that several attempts were made by him and also by our office to follow up for scheduling. I do not show that any calls were recei...

08/31/2015

Highly recommend! I reached a scheduler immediately and had the beekeeper out within two business days. They removed the siding to remove and clean out the honeycomb and safely gathered the bees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed bee hive and honeycomb and transported bees elsewhere without killing them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2015

It was our pleasure to rescue and relocate the bees from under the siding on your home. We are so grateful that you took the time to write a review of our service. Please feel free to call on us anytime.

Live Honey Bee Removal, Wasp Control, Yellow Jacket Control, Bee Control, Bumble Bee Control, Carpenter Bee Control, Cicada Killer Control.

Pest Control, Termite Control, Wildlife Removal