Assembly Worx

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2011

We assemble and install Ready-to-assemble furniture and products for home and business from stores like IKEA, Crate & Barrel, Office Depot, Walmart, Target, West Elm, Best Buy and online stores as well. We serve the Greater Houston, Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex, Greater Austin, Greater San Antonio and beyond. Free Estimates We charge by the piece of furniture or product depending on complexity/duration/price....

Palladio's

27  REVIEWS
Palladio's

I am a craftsman who was trained in Mexico as an architect. I approach each task with an eye for excellence. It should be done properly with the correct materials and the correct proportions that will insure that each room flows into the next. My work is done fittingly the first time and I am proud to put my name on the project. I do carpentry, tile, painting, kitchen and bath remodeling, exterior siding, decking, and much more. I speak fluent English and Spanish.

Award 2019

03/21/2020

This gentleman is top notch. Very efficient and professional. Hire him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Propane Gas BBQ Grill

CATEGORY

03/10/2019

It went very smoothly. Work was done quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembling a file cabinet

03/10/2019

Vey well. Arrived on time, professional, knew what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shelf put up , remote control synched

CATEGORY handyman service, furniture sales

12/15/2018

It went well. He got the work done quick and right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembled a office desk

01/10/2018

Tony did a great job. He came earlier than originally expected after calling and texting to confirm it would be ok. After the assembly, he even gave me an overview of the desk and it's features. He was positive and professional and I'll definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assembled a large office desk

CATEGORY furniture sales

Home and Business Furniture Assembly, New office/retail Store Fixture Setup, Home Entertainment Center, Product Assembly, Mount Pictures, Mirrors, Cabinets

Not a moving Company