ARBAT TV Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Mobile TV Repair

Houston, TX 77063

We will repair your TV in your house! Our service is fully insured , all technicians passed back ground check and factory trained to provide you with best service possible. We service: Samsung, LG, VIZIO, Sharp, Mitsubishi, Panasonic and other brands. Call us 713-334-1036 for free on phone estimate. Please have you TV model# ready for faster service....

TV Repair (118)TV Service - Cable (3)

01/10/2020

It did not go well. He only offered to pick it up to recycle it. The parts were worth something.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed the motherboard I believe icon is bad.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

11/12/2019

He responded within an hour and was polite and honest about what the repair would cost and offered to recycle the TV for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cracked 55 inch LG TV Screen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

11/11/2019

Great. Mike is very experienced and gets the job done promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV needed to be removed from the wall mount and the new tv needed to be mounted on the wall. MIke programmed the new tv and remote to be sure it was working properly before he left.

CATEGORY cable tv service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2019

10/18/2019

Mike sent me a link for the parts I would need so I could order them myself. Very polite and nice and knew what he needed to do to repair the TV

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have my Sony TV Repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/23/2019

The TV was not repairable. Very sad.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of a projection screen TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

08/06/2019

Very Well, super nice people, very trustworthy and did great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV Apple Hook- Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

06/07/2019

called to follow-up after not receiving a return contact. yalked a minute, said he would need to come out to diagnose. I replied ok, great. He then said he was busy and wanted me to csll back later. I told him to call me back when he was free. Waited 2 days...no callback. He basically blew me off...very unprofessional. Would not bother with this guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
called about problem with 70" Vizio, explained problem with flickering screen

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Some TV problems cant be easily resolved. From your description it looked like TV had problem with LED display.I did not want to come and charge you service fee without being able to resolve issue, I am sorry that I could not word it clearly from our conversation.

01/14/2019

Mike was great. He was patient and went through possible problems. He started with the least costly, most conservative approach and we created a game plan for future if that didn't work. TV working great, and now have plan to address future issues. Very, very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic of problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

12/18/2018

The same mother board went out in February, 2017. Arabat sends it out for repair, which is less expensive than replacing it. Mike asked me if I still had the receipt from the 2017 repair. He sent a photocopy of my receipt and was able to get me a discount of the re-repair of the mother board this time around. Arabat is definitely my go to person when I need TV repair!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mother board went out on our 55" TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

11/30/2018

Excellent. He pre-ordered the part based on my explanation of the problem and the testing I had done. He notified me when the part came within 5 days and he came that day and fixed it in 30 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace main power board in my 13-month old 75-inch Samsung flat screen TV

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2018