APro Pressure Washing

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2012

Pressure washing (power washing) since 1995. We provide residential and commercial service throughout Houston and all surrounding areas. We are insured for your protection. We treat your house just like you are part of the family because family is important to us. Our methods provide damage free cleaning to remove mold, mildew, dirt, grime, gum, algae, rust and oil (plus other fluids leaked from vehicles). We specialize in removing mold, mildew and algae from Stucco (EIFS) and Hardi Plank. Regular humidity, sprinklers and rain can all provide enough moisture to make the exterior of your home look like a green monster attacked it, especially on the north side of your home. Of course we clean more than just your home, we clean – roofs, driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, wood decks, fences, patios, brick, stone, and much more! In addition, we provide commercial services – we clean store fronts, sidewalks, dumpster areas. We have also been seen cleaning an oil rig....

Handy House Cleaning

10/12/2020

I have use Mike a few times. He is always courteous, on time, and does a fabulous job! I couldn't ask for anything better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

07/25/2020

I couldn't be happier with the results, the house and walkway look great . Quality and professional work at a competitive rate. I would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Entrance and Garage Overhead

06/17/2020

Mike and Tracy do a thorough and quick job using a machine that doesn't look like your typical pressure washer. They explained that all that compact dirt is actually mold and they use a chlorine solution to scrub it away. This is the cleanest my driveway has ever been.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash patio and driveway

CATEGORY house cleaning

04/28/2020

I recently had my patio, porch, driveway and sidewalk done by Mike this past weekend. He did a great job and it looks excellent! He even cleaned the top of my bird bath which now looks brand new. They arrived earlier and was gone in about 2 hours. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you APro Pressure Washing!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patio, porch, driveway and sidewalk

04/19/2020

Apro did a wonderful job on my driveway. They showed up early and went to work. My driveway look new. I ask that they contact me next year for my yearly cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway clean

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure Washing - mildew removal - we specialize in Hardi and Stucco (EIFS). Roofs, driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, wood decks, fences, patios, brick, stone, and much more!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal