Angel Pets of Houston

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since July 2012

B Rated | 20 Reviews

Angel Pets of Houston is a family owned and operated full time mobile pet care service business. We provide just about everything you might need to care for your pets in your home from pet sitting, dog walking, and mobile grooming to pet taxi, training and daily exercise. We are happy to customize our services to meet your individual needs. Our devotion to pets is deep in the heart of the family of animal lovers who provide the services. Angel Pets staff are bonded and insured. We are also rescuers and volunteers. We simply enjoy spending time with pets and care deeply about them. No pet is too difficult for us to care for or groom. We specialize in handling difficult pets!...

07/04/2015

Awesome job and super patient with my dog clan! I'm referring my friend Michelle Barrett to you as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Summer shave for my Lhasa and nails trimmed for 5 dogs!

06/29/2015

We had a few issues that we got worked out. I admit I have several dogs so it is a challenge. In the end my dogs were cared for and they are trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting in my home.

CATEGORY pet sitters,pet grooming

05/18/2015

Went very well.  Shaving, de-shedding, nail clipping and dry shampoo for two adult cats

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Katherine Cooper came over from Angel Pets for intense grooming of a long haired, enormous Maine C*** that is mostly an outside cat, but he loves to come inside he can.  He's shedding lots of his winter coat and the hairballs had become quite a nuisance.  We also had grooming performed for the resident queen bee house cat. The Maine C*** had some shaving done, nails clipped and dry shampoo applied.  I thought he'd be the calmer feline, but he turned out to be the more dramatic performance.  Katherine was very professional and handled both with love, but made sure she kept control of the situation, so that no one was hurt.  Grooming any cat especially two with all their claws and strong personalities is quite the task, but Mrs. Cooper handled the situation flawlessly.  Angel pets sent the perfect person for the job and kept in consistent contact prior to the job.

03/16/2015

I received an email confirmation of the appointment 2 weeks in advance.  The day of the service I left work to be at home before the scheduled time but no one arrived, or called to let me know that there was an issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled an appointment to remove some mats from my cat.

CATEGORY pet grooming

We are very sorry that happened to you. It looks like we notified you of the rescheduling/cancellation. We are sorry you did not receive our email/text message/voice mail. I would like to offer to come groom your cat for free to make it up to you!

03/05/2015

Tiffany is a God sent to our family. Since we moved here to Houston we really have struggled in finding a groomer for our shihtzhus. We only have rescue zhus, and one of which is a puppy mill survivor. My dogs will never ever be crated and that was our challenge. Nor could I find someone that could just groom the guys and get them back in a few hours. I don't like leaving my babes crated for 4-6 h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiffany grooms our two shihtzhus

CATEGORY pet grooming

Pets sitting. Daily dog walks, vacation pet, Cage-free boarding. Basic Training. We can stay at your home overnight Home sittting. pet shuttle & taxi services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal