Allen Plumbing Co

Founded 1956 • Angie's List since February 2006

We are a small business with structure as if we were a large company. Scheduling is done on computer and we do strive to show up at the appointed time. Please call and check availability. We are normally scheduled at least 2-3 days out on non-emergency calls, however at some times during the year, we have same day availability! We focus on plumbing fixture replacements and offer in-home sales with warranties on labor that match the manufacturers warranty on the fixture. We also offer under-slab plumbing drain replacements, gas line installations and water service lines. Of course, repairs of any plumbing fixtures and piping are also a large part of our business....

DE Flooring Granite Remodeling

1-stop shop for all your flooring, countertop, and remodeling needs! We have the largest selection of granite slabs in the Bay area and Clear Lake Area. We specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodelings. We are an authorized dealer of Silestone and Okite. Member of the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List,Clear Lake Chamber of Commerce, and the Residential Construction Commission. Recipient of the BBB Award of Excellence.

11/21/2016

They were very expensive, but did good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some re-plumbing for us

06/02/2015

On time, professional and really good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced y-valve.

02/10/2015

As always, the work went well. Curtis Allen is always very professional and committed to doing the work needed (and only the work needed) at a reasonable price. I am very pleased with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tub filler pipe. Replaced faucet cartridge

10/27/2014

very nice guy and decent price.  Pretty professional.  Didn't end up going with because I found someone cheaper.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for whole house repipe

09/30/2014

The bid was just too high. I thought it was too much. They were bidding me $3000. I think the guys were professional and I didn't have any complaints. I would consider them for another quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It would be to redo all the overhead plumbing.

CATEGORY plumbing

Full service fixture sales with in home warranties on fixtures and labor to repair for term of warranty Repairs/Replacements: Faucet, Fixture & Toilet Antique Fixtures (including hard to find parts) Shower Pans Water Heater (Bradford-White) Sales/Installations: Faucet, Fixture & Toilet Bio-Clean Root-X Remodel: Minor to medium scale, including fixture relocations that involve tunneling Whole House re-piping of water lines featuring the Uponor PEX piping system.

New Construction,Large Scale Commercial Remodels, Heating & Air Conditioning

Depends on the scope of job and its urgency.