A ONE MAN PAINTING TEAM

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2006

3 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. SERVICE CHARGE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL, PHONE, & TEXT MESSAGES....

MANCO PAINTING

108  REVIEWS
MANCO PAINTING

Manco Painting is located in Katy Texas. We have a reputation for quality, reliability and professionalism. We appreciate and place great value on our relationship with our customers and associates resulting in our company's longevity, success and continued growth in the paint business. Manco Painting has extensive experience in all phases of painting. Our prices are competitive but our workmanship exceeds standards. We provide customers with the products and services they desire. We know that proper preparation is essential to an excellent paint job. You can be assured that you will receive consistent quality in our workmanship. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and customer service. For the past 33 years we have painted numerous Houston area residences, shopping centers, stores, restaurants, and churches. We would like to add you to our list of satisfied customers.

08/07/2013

It went very well and we are very pleased with the work, he was a bit late because of traffic for the quote. Not a big deal, but he did a great job for the price and I would definitely use him again. I recommend him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
he painted a small bedroom. the walls, and trim around the bottom of the room and the window

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

C

08/26/2010

He did a good job. The thing is that it him longer because he was just one man. He wasn?t very punctual. He would come an hour or so late after the appointment time and he wouldn?t call to keep me informed. I didn?t like that. His price was in line with others, but it included taking the wallpaper down and then putting the new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A One Man Painting Team did some wallpapering work and some painting for me this month.

CATEGORY wallpaper,interior painters

04/07/2009

Excellent. The job was to paint the walls and trim in a large bedroom, and one wall of a long hall. There was quite a contrast between the bedroom walls & trim, and there was no bleed through or messy work. He even painted the trim on the inside of the bathroom door frame. Polite, professional, very reasonably priced. I'd use again or recommend to someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom/hall painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

12/07/2006

Jose Ortiz did a wonderful job of drywall repair and painting two rooms in my house. His estimate was accurate, and he actually did a few things above and beyond his estimate. Jose is very polite and pleasant to be around. My only complaint is his punctuality. During the three days of work he was at least two hours late. I work at home so it wasn't a really big deal, but a phone call to let me kno...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old texture from ceiling, patched and repaired drywall holes and cracks and painted two rooms including woodwork.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

08/30/2006

Very good guy. Honest hard working painter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished walls and redid all new interior ceiling and wall sheetrock. Also replaced trims and re painted entire 1950's bungalow house.

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,interior painters

PAINTING-INTERIOR & EXTERIOR, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, DRYWALL, WALLPAPERING, WALLPAPER REMOVAL, POWER WASHING, SIDING, WALLPAPER & REMOVAL AND WINDOW CLEANING.