A Free Roof

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since March 2017

We hold a certification less than 1% of all roofer have in the united state backed by the leader and founder of laminated shingles, CertainTeed shingles has a 10 year and 20 labor warranty back by them, with certification from not only the owner but sales manager and all installer working for that company. What does this me for you the home owner, peace of mind, but with a simpler term you get the best installation on the market back by a huge company named Certainteed, that is not going anywhere and will stand by your roof warranty? We are an 18-year-old Roofing Company seeking to help homeowner and business out with a new roof paid for by their insurance company and then turning again and helping with their deductible. In 2015 we replaced 89 roofs & in 2016 replaced 104 roofs, we use a certain-teed max def roof system only and we do not use felt or metal in the valley. we install only sync felt only and apply ice and water shield in all valley. We apply starter shingle and replace up to 3 sheets of decking at no charge, and have a 20 non-prorated warranty that is only offered by less than 1% of all roofer in the united state. Why us, because for 18 years we are we been trained to get it right the first time....

Lighthouse Roofing & Restoration

We have more than 14 years of experience in providing quality solutions for businesses and homeowners in the area, and the capability to efficiently. We strive at Lighthouse Roofing to save you time and money combining our roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts. Dedication to delivering exceptional service as we assist homeowners with insurance claims making sure you receive everything your entitled to. We offer free roof inspections and specialize in wind and hail damage. Call for your free inspection today!

06/28/2017

The whole process went very good.They are VERY professional in all areas, from meeting the adjuster to completing the whole roof.Not to mention the cleanup was great also. It was worry free experience for me and for that I am thankful. I have already recommended this company to friends and that says something in itself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was damaged by weather and needed removed and replaced.

CATEGORY roofing

Mr [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure in it self to help you and my worker and my family thank you for your business, Enjoy that new look on your home

06/13/2017

Excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your business, the cost of the roof replacement was 29,000.00. My Employee and Family thank you

05/04/2017

Robert Covey and his crew were incredible reliable, punctual, very good materials. They cleaned all excess materials around the house and everything was left in place. He helped a lot with all paper work from the insurance to home association. The roof looks great!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof was installed.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much Mr & Mrs [Member Name Removed], This is why I love this Job, just great customer.

04/21/2017

My roof was replaced within a day and I feel like I am living in a brand new house. The guys were very professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof was leaking. Robert took the initiative to do all the the paperwork and was very professional enough to finish the work on time

03/18/2017

Robert and his crew were extremely professional and I would recommend their services to anyone who is looking to replace their roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof needed to be replaced.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you [Member Name Removed], My employee first thank you and then my family does as well.

All roofing systems of any home or businesses, Gutter's & Window and Screen's & Siding

SMALL ROOF, SIDING, GUTTER'S, WINDOW REPAIRS Insured and Bonded 25,000.00