2 Men With Tools

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

For all of your home repair and remodeling issues at the most reasonable prices, call 2 Men With Tools for a free estimate. No job is too small. We are insured and members of the BBB Residential and commercial services available.For a free estimate and a friendly smile call Walt at 713-530-9571. We accept all major credit cards and our work is guaranteed! You could expect integrity, expediency, quality, and affordability to come hand in hand with our services. No job is too small, because we fix it all! Below is a list of the things we work on: sheetrock fencing decks doors windows roofing patios power washing siding tile/carpet/wood flooring any repairs...

N/A
Discount Fence Co.

Discount Fence & Gate Co. Will obtain basic information, perform an estimate on any type of fence or gate job and then work on the job while keeping the customer up to date in every step of the way. With us, there is no guess work. You know exactly what is going on around your home.

01/31/2017

It didn't Go so it doesn't really matter does it, this is taking to much of my time too

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a paper bid to give to ,you Landlord, and didn't either show up or came out and wasted my time and didn't get bid

CATEGORY wallpaper

06/17/2014

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Didn't show up until late in the day. Made excuses. Fired employees in front of me, then hired them back! Conducted business meetings in my living room with their bank without my consent. Threatened to poison the neighbor's dog when she complained about the paint they were leaving in the water on the driveway. Awful!

CATEGORY wallpaper

Home Repair, Remodeling, Handyman, Roofing, Roof Repair, Decks, Fences, Painting, sheetrock (interior and exterior), Siding, Power Washing, Floors, Tile, Remodeling, Handyman service, minor plumbing, minor electrical

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check