Mid Cities Roofing Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 14349

Haltom City, TX 76117

Since 1977, Mid Cities Roofing, Inc, has been providing quality roofing, gutters and siding for all of DFW and San Antonio, BBB Accredited Business A+...

roofing (155)gutter installation (18)skylight installation (9)siding (7)fence company (4)gutter cleaning (4)window replacement (3)house painting (3)drywall repair (2)tree service (2)interior painting (1)

02/08/2020

Was impressed with the promptness of corrective action to prevent further storm damage. Work performed as scheduled. cost a little higher than I would have expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding damage due to storm

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2019

02/08/2020

Company was quick to cover area so no more damage would occur. siding was replaced in timely manner and professionally done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding damaged by storm

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

11/20/2019

Adam was great to work with. His team did the job on the day scheduled and did a good job of cleaning up. The roof and gutters look great. They did what they said they would do when they said they would do it. I recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/14/2019

Awesome. Bo is a great guy, he kept his promise

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing done

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

08/26/2019

Adam was easy to work with, and very professional. The crew was on time and were able to replace our roof in one day. The clean up also went well, and was completed the next day. We were very pleased with the quality and workmanship, both for the roof and gutter replacement. Definitely recommend this company, and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

08/11/2019

It didn't go, no one ever called me back .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding on my house

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2019

Informed customer that we don't service that area, its over 130 miles from our closest office!!

07/14/2019

Very impressed by Adam and his professionalism, punctuality and follow up. Adam went above and beyond to temporarily put a tarp on my roof to prevent any further water damage while I decided on replacement. He did this at NO COST! I ended up using another roofing company BUT it was only because they had done some work for me in the past. Had that not been the case, Adam and Mid Cities would have b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
QUOTED FOR NEW ROOF

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

05/11/2019

Thank you Adam for the great work!!! I had a satellite that was ripped off my roof in a storm. Adam came and put a tarp where the holes were then his team did a great job of fixing my roof. They also went above the call of duty and fixed a few more problem spots on my roof. He also fixed a patio cover I have that was leaking. I will defiantly will use Adam and his team again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

03/30/2019

Very punctual, professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

N/A

03/05/2019

Company was scheduled to come out Monday March 4, 2019 between 1:00-1:30hrs. The company failed to show up or make any attempt to contact me. Day taken off from work to meet contractors that don't bother to show or call...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy Fence installation

CATEGORY fencing, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

We went ahead and contacted [Member Name Removed] back and ended up reroofing his entire house and gave him a free fence worth 2000, one of our sales representatives just got a little busy and missed one appointment!! We do have to go back out and fix a sprinkler line that we punctured during the fence install and [Member Name Removed] was ok with that, him and his wife love their new roof and fre...

Roofing. Siding. Skylights. Windows. Painting-interior & exterior. Gutter cleaning. Gutter repair & replacement, Fencing