Lanham Window Co

A 177 Reviews

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since June 2008

5950 Airport Fwy Ste 300

Haltom City, TX 76117

Fort Worth's oldest family owned & operated replacement window company. Since 1974 Lanham Window Company has been a pioneer and trendsetter in the metroplex. From our showroom and uniformed (not sub-contractors) employed installers to our permanently lettered white trucks you will recognize a sense of pride and professionalism that is unheard of in this industry....

window replacement (165)glass repair (29)door installation (21)

02/19/2020

Great! Love the doors and the team that installed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Door Replacement

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

04/09/2018

Very friendly crew wasted no time in getting to work. Showed up on time completed the job as expected, except one of the windows was not made right and one off the installers had to come back later to finish the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words. I will be sure to share it with all of the staff. Please remember us in the future for any of your window or door needs.

03/15/2018

Handled professionally on all counts. Would confidently recommend to my acquaintances who may require window replacements or repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will be sure to share your praises with my staff.

10/20/2017

From the first call to inquire for services, this team was excellent. Very responsive; I had an estimate on the phone, which was confirmed within the week. I scheduled the work out a few weeks. I had a reminder call the day before service was performed and the team showed up right on time. They were courteous, quick, and cleaned up beautifully when done. I couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My master bath window was cracked completely. Had it replaced with obscured glass rather than paned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how much your kind review means to me and the entire staff. Thank you so much for trusting my family business with your home.
C

10/17/2017

Had to come back several times because measured glass wrong

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace true divided light window panes in wood windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

I am disappointed to learn that we did not meet your expectations on this glass job. We knew that this glass (about 4 curved units) was a very unusual shape and would probably test our stamina. We chose to accept the challenge, and I regret that we lost a client in the process. I had hoped that providing you with several additional pieces at no charge was a great way of trying to earn your respect...

09/05/2017

Kind, courteous, professional workers, excellent work. They completed the installation very quickly and efficiently. We had a reduction in out electric bill of 30%! We would use them again and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Lanham!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
11 windows replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

I want to thank you so much for the kind review. I will be sure to share this with all of my staff as I know it will make them proud. Thank you so much for trusting in my family business and allowing us to work on your home.

08/09/2017

It went well, Latham rep was friendly and he did a great job. My only issue was the amount of time it took to get the window ordered . I had to special order a window and that took a while; and I believe this was completely out of their control. Other than that everybody at Lantham is professional with quick responses/replies and follow-up. Never missed a beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

I really appreciate your kind words and will be sure to share them with the staff here at Lanham Window Company. Special orders can, and do, take extra time to manufacture. Please remember us in the future and we will be certain to give you the same exceptional service as before.

05/27/2017

It went very well. The gentleman who came to give us the estimate was punctual and very professional. We were scheduled for installation on June 5th, they were quite busy at the time based on recent storms in the area. In mid May we received a call saying the glass was in and they had an opening the next day. The two guys sent to do the install arrived right on time and could not have been more pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several windows that had become foggy as well as one that had a large crack and needed to be repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

It is a very good feeling to receive such a nice compliment. We do try hard and it pays off. I will be sure to share this review with my team.

04/28/2017

Went fine. Salesman arrived exactly on time, gave me an estimate and we set up a date for the service. Service went very well - prompt and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foggy window repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

We always enjoy compliments. Thank you so much for the kind words. I will be sure to share it with all of the staff. We all appreciate your business.

04/10/2017

They were courteous wonderful, professional men.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most Windows replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

I truly appreciate the trust you placed in our family business. Thank you so much.

Vinyl Window Replacment (frame and glass) with Energy Star qualified vinyl frame windows. Window Repair Foggy window repair - Entry Doors - Patio Doors - French Doors - Storm Doors - Sliding Doors - Solar Screens - Bug Screens

Automotive Glass Storm Windows Mirrors