Ken Davis: Formally KTS

Angie's List since June 2010

Tree Service Company - over 40 years experienced to homes in Dallas - Fort Worth...

Southwest Tree Service

Southwest Tree Service offers the highest level of quality, professional tree services to the DFW community for all commercial and residential properties. We know that your property along with the trees located around your premises are of great importance to you, and that is why we strive to provide the best care for them. When working with us, you can have peace of mind, knowing your trees are in good hands. Our highly trained and experienced tree specialists with over 15 years of industry experience, can easily evaluate your trees. Once they complete the assessment we will then determine the actions that should be taken towards their proper maintenance. Proper tree pruning (trimming) enhances the overall beauty to almost any landscape, while improper pruning not only can ruin the appearance, but can cause damage that remains for the life of the tree. Our tree technicians will properly remove any damaged/broken limbs, deadwood and excessive foliage while retaining the tree's natural shape, structural beauty and maintaining good health. We stand behind and guarantee full satisfaction of all tree work for our clients. Our services include tree removal, tree pruning (trimming), stump removal, storm damage clean-up and land clearing. Fully Insured / Bonded

02/06/2013

Ken was very thorough when looking over the trees before giving me an estimate of the cost. He didn't just eye-ball the trees; he went around them and looked at the size, complexity, and how much work would be required to bring down the 30-40ft tree without damaging anything around it. We agreed on a specific date for him to do the work, and he arrived on time around 8am in the morning with 2 othe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had one 30-40' maple tree removed in the back yard, raised the canopy on a burr oak in the back, and trimmed another maple in the front yard

CATEGORY tree service

09/08/2012

Great experience overall. Their crew arrived early in the morning and got right to work. The entire job only took about 2 hours start to finish. All leftover debris was cleaned up thoroughly and yard looked very nice when they were finished. Very satisfied. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed large tree in our front yard and all debris was cleaned up and hauled away.

CATEGORY tree service

D

06/16/2011

I would not use him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rather an odd experience. Ken returned my call Saturday. We scheduled an appointment for him to examine an old tree in my yard on Tuesday 3 days later,June 14th at 7PM. However, he never showed up and never called to explain. I had given him my cell phone #, so I have to assume he changed his mind or forgot, but the courtesy of a call would have been nice.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

Tree trimming, safety inspections, storm damage cleanup, chipping service and stump removal available.

Lawn & Yard Work.