Family Christian Doors

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2809 Haltom Rd

Haltom City, TX 76117

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs....

garage door repair and installation (1589)door installation (123)garage building (42)driveway gate installation (37)fence company (17)iron work (4)furniture refinishing (1)

05/14/2020

They were very prompt. I was very pleased with work. I talked to 3 other companies. They had the best price and were available to do the work immediately!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door opener replaced, rollers on door replaced.

CATEGORY garage doors, garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

03/12/2020

This company did a great job with the replacement of my new garage door recently. Everyone from the sales person to the installation crew were very professional. They are a very honest and reasonable business and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Garage Door Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We appreciate you!

02/15/2020

It was okay. It wasn't fantastic. I wouldn't call them again. They were very expensive. They did a good job on the repair but it was expensive than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was just an electric over the head garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2016

We are a bit confused as to why you are leaving a review from work done in 2016? However, after looking at our records. We see that we serviced your door with an Angie's List coupon for a tune-up for $24 (including tax). When our technician was at your property, you also inquired about replacing the motor also using another coupon (which is against our coupon restrictions but as a one time courtes...

01/07/2020

Trevor Peter's did an awesome job. We had an urgent matter, we could not get our car out of the garage. I sent a message to Family Christians door Sunday evening and they returned my call the same day. They worked around my scheduled and was here the next day; on time!!! I was given a fair estimated and the job was completed in about 3 hrs. I would recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to the garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

Awesome!! Thanks so much for your trust, this review and of course, your business!!!

12/04/2019

great. he suggested an extra brace for the door. it is a large door and was shaking as it was lowered. that has made all the difference. now the door is very stable and is very quiet. I will have them back every 6 months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspection of rollers, oil

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

Wonderful!! Thanks so much for your trust!! We appreciate your business and your "A" rating.

07/16/2019

Amazing! I am so glad I called Family Christian doors. ETHAN was fabulous - fixed all my issues, answered all my questions, and is a SUPER young man. I will recommend FCD to my neighborhood (2000+ residents) without any hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ADJUST GARAGE DOOR

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2019

Fantastic!! So glad you were pleased with Ethan and we LOVE referrals... so thank you!!

07/13/2019

Work was done professionally. I'm happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new garage door opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

07/04/2019

Family Christian Door will not honor warranty We had a door installed seven months ago and it recently broke (a cable jumped off the pulley). We called and a service man arrived very quickly. After assessment he asked if we wanted an estimate. I replied it was under warranty. The service man said there was no warranty beyond springs and cable breakage. When I showed him the invoice stating there w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty repair

CATEGORY doors

C

07/03/2019

Made 3 appointments--none were kept. 1st one not kept b/c repairman in an accident; understandable. The other 2 were set at 2 hour slots [e.g., "We'll be there between noon and 2], but never showed during the 2 hour time frame. For the 2nd appointment, the man thought it was 1 hour later; the 3rd appointment, he thought is was the next 2 hour time slot--i.e. 2 hours each day were wasted because th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted a "checkup" of our garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

We sincerely apologize for not being respectful of your time. This is not usual practice from our team and we hope to get a 2nd chance to earn your business again.

07/02/2019

Very well. The technician took time to explain everything to me as he went along. He also explained to me details of how the garage door works. I really appreciated this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door maintenance and tune-up. Replacement of tension springs.

COST $383.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2019

GREAT!! Thank you so much for your feedback and your business!!!

Repair, Replacement & Installation - Garage Doors, Garage Door Openers, Gates, Driveway Gates, Gate Openers.

Fencing Work