HIMES & STARR REDWOOD SUPPLY

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since May 2010

We are a lumber yard specializing in Redwood and Western Red Cedar. We sell to both contractors and homeonwers looking to do it themselves....

Texas Best Stain

37  REVIEWS
Texas Best Stain

Thank you for your interest in Texas Best Stain. We are a highly reputable family owned fence company specializing in new fences, decks, arbors, patio covers, automatic gates, staining, fence repair, concrete, and stonework. We service Plano, Allen, Frisco, McKinney and surrounding Dallas and Fort Worth areas. Our mission is to provide professional service and quality workmanship to each customer while keeping projects on time and under budget. We take pride in the quality of our work and create value through our competitive pricing and unbeatable warranties. Texas Best Stain looks forward to helping you with your next outdoor project! Call us or fill out our online request for a FREE estimate!

Offers by Texas Best Stain on Angie's List

02/26/2013

These guys are great. My overall experience was excellent. They delivered the wood when they said they would, they had to hand carry it to the worksite, which they had said they would do, and did cheerfully even though it was several treks of about 75 yards. And, the quality of the wood was better than I was accustomed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am building a deck and was looking for a cedar supplier. I contacted several but as soon as I got in touch with Douglas at S & H I knew I had found the place. I think they deal mainly with contractors but they were more than happy to work with this home owner and were very helpful.

CATEGORY decks

It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you with your deck project. We truly appreciate the business and the review. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with. We are here to help and educate you in any way possible. We try to share as much information as we can so that you have a positive experience when working on your project. Thanks! The H&S Team
D

11/09/2012

Called Stephen at HIMES and STARR REDWOOD SUPPLY to check on availability of wood selection and prices for fence project. Was told to send a list of needed materials and he would respond. Called back to confirm email address 4 days later (stephen@redwoodsupply.com). Stephen confirmed I had correct address. Emailed material list 11/9/12. Email bounced as and quot;undeliverableand quot;. Called back...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called for availability of product and prices and talked to an employee several times.

CATEGORY decks,fencing,deck cleaning,woodworking

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused for your project. We are not sure why there were issues with receiving your emails. To our knowledge we have not had this problem with any other customer and have not found any issues with our hosting/email services. Getting your list on Monday and having it by Friday is no problem. We probably would have had it ready later that day or on T...

We deliver anywhere in the immediate DFW metroplex. Give us a call and we will help you out the best we can.

We are a supplier only. We do not do any installations but can refer you to some of the top contractors in the area.

Yes - We are not an installer, a supplier only