EXPRESS COMPUTER REPAIR

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since May 2010

Not Rated| 1 Review

Express Computer Repair has been serving North Tarrant County for over 12 years now. With low prices and fast service, we have many satisfied customers. We repair much more than just your computer: we repair iMac, Macbook, Xbox, Playstation, iPad, iPod, iPhone, tablets, cell phones and more. Most electronics can still be repaired at half the price or less than buying a new one, and our prices on Apple computers and devices are CHEAP compared to the Apple Store. We also do data recovery on hard drives and flash memory. So, whatever your need, come by one of our three locations and let us fix you up!...

Custom Tailored Tech, Inc.

We start by listening. Compassion and Patience are the foundation of every client relationship; we listen to the issues that brought you to us. By offering IT Services, Networking, Audio Video and Security Services, we are truly a one stop shop for your home or business technology needs. For our small business clients we offer Consulting and Project Management, including Web Design, Marketing and HR services. We have tailored to our client’s overall techno-health for more than 13 years now, and my wife Tori and I have specialized in full service solutions for families and seniors, work at homers, and small to medium businesses. We work swiftly, and want to talk about what technology could be doing for you. Let us win you hours back in your week with the right tools, or help your company become more efficient and profitable!

Award 2019

12/05/2014

I like that they say they can do the job -- and they actually can. They're good at answering questions and doing anything else you might need done in the time allowed. They come on time, which is important to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my computer repair company. Most recently, the automatic download on my computer downloaded some trash; they came and fixed it. It took the 1 tech an hour and a half. They've come out 2-3 times in the past.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer Repair, Virus removal, malware removal, spyware removal, Data recovery, computer consulting, custom computer builds, laptop repair, computer networking, hardware repair, software repair, computer tuneup, data backup, computer training

Visa, MasterCard