Buford General Contractors Inc

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2011

Buford General Contractors (BGC) specializes in Residential and Commercial roofing systems. Our staff and workforce are professionals, highly trained and certified. BGC has over 15 years of experience and has an A+ rating with the BBB. We are a family owned and operated roofing and construction business. Our reputation and customer service are considered MOST IMPORTANT in running our company. We understand that we are only as good as our last job in the eyes of the customers. We all take PRIDE in the services we can offer you, from the minute we step foot onto your property, until the completion of each project. We aim to please. Special promotions change please inquire when calling the office. Thanks. Additional Contact and Owner- Maury Buford....

BME Exteriors

7  REVIEWS
BME Exteriors

BME Exteriors is one of DFW’s premier roofing companies. We are committed to providing best in class customer service and product delivery. Whether you have hail damage, normal wear and tear, or just want to improve the curb appeal of your property, we have you covered. BME understands that your family is the most valuable asset in your life; our mission is to ensure that your second most valuable asset, your home, is protected. Please contact us today to receive a free quote and consultation.

10/29/2019

It was fantastic. The communication I received during the whole process. The workers showed up on time. They cleaned up their area. The whole process was wonderful. They were polite. Their pricing was very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roofing replacement.

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed]... we aim to please.

05/10/2017

The communication could have been a little better as far as explaining the timelines to us but when the day actually came for the roof to be done, the workers showed up on time and worked all day. It took about 2 days for the roof to be done and they did an excellent job taking the time to clean everything up. The owner's son even came back the day after the roof was complete to make sure there we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to a hailstorm in March, our roof was in need of a full replacement and our deck was a little banged up too. We selected Buford to do our roof after receiving 3 different quotes. We felt that they would do the most thorough job and they were also going to be pressure washing and staining our deck with the same money. They also did our next door neighbor's roof this time and about 5 years ago (another hailstorm)..and our neighbor was very pleased. We upgraded to gutter guards for our new gutters and they gave us a great price for that as well.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed] thanks for your patience. We appreciate your TIME and respect your property. Feel free to call our office at anytime for any other home improvement needs that we can help you out with.

02/11/2017

Took 2 phone calls to setup initial appt. (which should have been a red flag). The owner Maury came out and met me on time at the house. He was polite. Since it was a leaky roof, he told me he would back to me right away with a quote and to get the roofing guys out to effect repair. I never heard back from him or the office despite several phone calls and VM's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof patching/Diagnosing source of Leaky roof.

C

10/23/2016

Communication was very poor. I understand that they were very busy due to all the hail damage, but I consider the lack of communication unprofessional. I brought up my concerns with the main office a couple times and communication from the field guy would improve for only a very short time period. For example, while under contract and waiting for our time slot for roof replacement, we lost shingle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

03/09/2016

My roof was repaired within a couple of weeks after contacting the company. Maury Buford was able to give me an estimate within a couple of days after contacting him.  He fully explained what needed to be done and provided photos with the estimate.  The work was then promptly scheduled and completed.  I will use them in the future for all roofing needs due to their promptness and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced plumbing vents and repaired flashings on roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for using our company this past month October 2019. We aim to please. Enjoy your upgrades on your roofing system.

Residential & Commercial Roof Replacement, attic ventilation, radiant barrier, gutter systems, gutter cleaning, house siding & skylight replacement, fencing, exterior&interior painting, Energy Efficient Windows & Doors

Please ask for details.