Brick Experts DFW

Angie's List since June 2015

Whether you need to rebuild a stonework structure, repair a crack in a foundation, or want to update the façade of your commercial or residential property, Brick Experts DFW provides quality masonry services you can trust by offering....

Qamar's Remodeling & Masonry

We are a specialized crew of Remodelers that have over 15 years of experience in restrooms make over. We are a small but efficient crew who will get the job done right.

08/22/2019

Brick experts replaced the old cracking mortar from my chimney cap at a great price - $380 including senior discount. I got 4 estimates and the next lowest bid was $600 with the highest bid over $1000. They also checked my roof to see if a shingle laying in my yard had come off of it from gigh winds (it didn't). I am including pics of the after and before project below.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap replacement

02/06/2019

They went above and beyond for us. Jacob was such a delight to work with. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and their quote came out right. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house is twenty years old and water seeped in and got the drywall wet.

02/06/2019

They did a very good job and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the bricks on my house.

02/06/2019

They did a good job and I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some brick replacement and tuckpointing on my rental home.

01/30/2019

Great work, nice guys. I recommended them to a neighbor and she, too, was very pleased with the work and price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our mailbox, sidewalk and chimney extensively repaired. These were done at different times. Cost of service listed below is for all events

CATEGORY masonry

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you are pleased with the work.

Chimney Repair, Brick Repair ,Mailboxes, Masonry Construction, Retaining Walls, Mortar matching, Waterproofing, Flashing, Concrete