Bellah Cleaning Co.

Grapevine, TX 76051

Power Washing Driveway

Power Washing Driveway

pressure washing202076051
Used high pressure water to remove dirt, mold, and algae from concrete. Restored concrete to original color. Post treated so algae stays away longer. Increased health and safety for homeowners.

We are here to serve your commercial and residential cleaning needs. With over seven years of experience, we are able to clean any surface you have. Built on small town community values and long term relationships with our clients. We are currently offering a 10% Military Discount for our Service Men and Women. Please call or click for a free estimate today! ...

window cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (3)pressure washing (2)

12/04/2020

Bellah Cleaning Company did a fantastic job on my windows. My windows were cloudy with oxidation and no matter how much I scrubbed they would not come clean. Bellah Cleaning Company made my windows crystal clear. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior and interior windows cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

Photo for Bellah Cleaning Co. - Located In, Grapevine, TX - 39066091

11/05/2020

Excellent job by Bellah Cleaning. Our windows look amazing and our front walk and walls look like new❤️Gutters were also cleaned and with all of our trees, this was well overdo. Will definitely call Isaiah and his crew, again. Wonderful job! Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning and Pressure Washing

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

05/27/2020

Great job! Windows never looked better. Would hire again for future services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

05/25/2020

Excellent service and results. Work was completed despite periodic heavy rain. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

05/19/2020

We had our gutters and windows cleaned. They arrived on time, did the work, and let me know when it was done. They cleaned up all if the gutter debris so unless you looked in the gutters, you wouldn’t know anyone had been there. Great service. Reasonably priced. Already asked them to schedule me again for six months from now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning, Window Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

04/23/2020

It went great. He was kind, open to whatever level of my comfort of conversation to me, open to feedback, and really thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the windows and power washed my house.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

04/23/2020

It was perfect. They had strong communication, good work ethic, cleaned, and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a window cleaning service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

Window washing, Gutter cleaning, Pressure washing, Soft washing, Get ready deep cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check