A I Sprinklers

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 320 Reviews

We are a full service irrigation and landscaping company. I do not use subs and payment is expected on completion of work. We accept credit cards check & cash. Additional phone number - (512) 800-4572....

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Offers by Abacus Foundation Repair on Angie's List

D

03/28/2017

I eventually called Angie's list to get a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a deal through Angie's list. Never heard from the company and the proposed dates I selected came and passed

CATEGORY lawn service

01/08/2017

I really would like to answer this, but must wait for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prior to Thanksgiving I purchased the special offer of 165.00 for 4 hours of yard cleanup. I called the number to touch base with plans to arrange a cleanup sometime after the holidays. I called 5 times and received one callback on my answering machine. When I returned the call I left a message again asking for the best time for me to connect with A1. No response. So I called Jan 7th and again asked for a time which I could have the best chance of reaching them. At this point I am concerned that I have been duped and disappointed that my yard remains in need of a cleanup. We have been waiting for A1 and it shows! In all fairness it is reasonable there are slow downs around the holidays but it is Unprofessional for unresponsiveness after a purchase. We paid, now where's the beef!

CATEGORY lawn service

12/27/2016

Excellent service. All irrigated areas were checked, and the sprinkler part was repaired for under the originally quoted cost even!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinker Check and Minor Repair

CATEGORY irrigation systems

10/31/2016

Great crew did a fantastic job and finished in less time than scheduled. Disposed of everything and left area neat and tidy. Absolutely will hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely weeded overgrown large flower bed, trimmed hedges, removed dead hedges, planted a new bush, put out mulch, and laid several rows of stones.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

C

10/22/2016

When A1 sprinklers didnt contact me I decided to contact them. Could not reach him by phone could not leave voice mail because phone recording would say mailbox is full. After several attempt I contacted Angie's list. They Emailed him,and the owner called me the next day.He said his crew could come out Saturday. After sundown on Saturday I assumed he wasn't coming so I called him. Said he had gott...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My yard done

CATEGORY picture framing

Residential and commercial sprinkler, fence installation, leak detection, valve location, replacement and repair, drip irrigation, bad wiring, french and channel gates and drains, sump pumps, yard drainage systems, system controller check, lawn maintenance, tree trimming, removal and planting, flower beds, retaining walls and landscape lighting & drainage.