Professional Garage Doors & Windows LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2010

Professional has been serving the DFW metroplex since 2001. We are fully insured, members of the BBB, and all techs are background and drug tested for your peace of mind. We provide full service, sales, and repair of all makes and models in the garage door and opener industry. Also repair and install gate operators. And new to our line-up we now offer Energy star rated vinyl windows for replacement or new construction. We take pride in our company and our customers. Our goal is to keep customers coming back and also refer us to their family and friends. Additional phone: 817-381-4325...

Freedom Iron Doors LLC

Award 2019

05/11/2018

Bryan was courteous, professional and did a solid job on my garage door. He was knowledgeable and thorough in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

CATEGORY garage doors

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!!!!

06/14/2017

responded very quickly, professional and courteous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door needed adjustment and put back on track

01/04/2017

It was awesome!! One of the best people I have had come work over at my house. I called via my home warranty, but if anything happens to my garage doors , I will call them out again even without warranty if I have to

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjust garage doors and make sure all was running right!

10/28/2016

Smooth transaction from start to finish. They installed a new top of the line LiftMaster 8550w and tuned up the garage door. Larry the installer was patient and got the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new garage opener and tune-up garage door.

10/17/2016

They worked around our schedule. The team was very quick to diagnose the problem and quick to solve it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My double sized garage door developed a bounce. They came and reinforced the panels. They also tuned up the door and the second garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

New garage doors & openers, repair, & manintenance. New gates & gate openers & repair. New replacement vinyl windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover