HOME DEPOT INC

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Pro Staff Plumbing Service

A First Time Customer is a Lifetime Customer!! If you have a plumbing emergency, you don't have to stress. We offer you 24 hour emergency response when you need it most. You can feel confident knowing that we will deliver a solution to your plumbing problems no matter the time or place. Chamber of Commerce member. Responsible master plumber #m-31402 A+ Better Business Bureau!ūüėá

01/19/2015

The flooring specialist was great, she walked me through all of the details and itemized charges, explained the process and had a Home Depot associate out for measurement the next afternoon.  The flooring was ordered and delivered in about 10 days as it was a special order flooring they did not carry in stock.  Two of the boxes of base board were damaged and I located 12 base boards that had minor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Measured, ordered, delivered (free) and installed moisture barrier and wood flooring in the Living Room, Hallway and four Bed Rooms. (approx. 1900 sf)

CATEGORY home improvement stores

05/06/2013

I went to Home Depot because I was looking for a warranty to come with the work. They came to measure the cabinets and cut everything properly. I paid to have them to tear off the old counter-tops, which the contractor said I did not pay for (but we did). After they came back to install the counter-tops, they said that the counters were not even and could not be installed. They did not check on th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them to install new cabinets at my mother's house and the experience had been a big headache.

CATEGORY countertops

03/02/2012

Their customer service was excellent.  Usually there is somebody there to help you.  They are very friendly.  They are very knowledgeable.  They are very professional.  They are courteous.  They are more than willing to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased playground equipment from them.  We bought a sand box and a fan.  It is wood and it has a little awning.

CATEGORY playground equipment

11/26/2007

I was pleased with the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a door through them and they had it installed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/29/2007

The workers and sales person were very knowledgeable in their field. They were able to tell me exactly what I needed and why. The sales person answered all of my questions to my satisfaction as well. They did show up on time and finished in 2 days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new furnace and air conditioning unit in my 1,800 square foot home. They also did new ductwork and installed 2 new vents. The old units and ductwork were removed as well.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Appliance, heating and cooling, plumbing, lighting fans, flooring, storage and organization, electrical, doors & windows.