C & B Electric

A815 REVIEWS

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since May 2010

225 Gilbert Cir

Grand Prairie, TX 75050

We are dedicated to on-time, quality installation & repair. C&B provides an efficient & professional service department, with competitive pricing. We offer our customers a convenient one stop solution for all their electrical, audio/visual, security & home surveillance needs, with just one phone call....

electrician (802)lighting installation (214)ceiling fan installation (117)landscape lighting (27)home remodeling (22)home remodeling (17)home security system (5)central vacuum cleaning (2)holiday decorating (2)home theater and stereo installation (1)

01/14/2020

It went very well. Technician was very courteous and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic of circuit panel board.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you. We are glad to hear your service went well.

11/18/2019

It went well. Fast and quality installation. The electrician really knew his business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 4 security cameras, converted 2-4' florescent light fixtures to LED florescent replacements, installed 2 smart garage door opener controllers & replace 2 3-way light switches

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write of your positive experience. Thank you very much!

05/28/2019

The job was professionally finished in about one hour. I am happy about the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house surge protector

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

Photo for C & B Electric - 225 Gilbert Cir, Grand Prairie, TX - 37898348

Thank you for your positive words! We sincerely appreciate you review.

10/21/2018

A little pricey but he was proactive in contacting me immediately, prompt, courteous, and did an excellent job. No regrets. Great customer service. I did have to provide the switch and lighting fixtures myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom lights installed new light switch

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Photo for C & B Electric - 225 Gilbert Cir, Grand Prairie, TX - 37490540

03/30/2018

Joe, the technician, was prompt, polite and explained everything every step of the way. Terry, the scheduler, remembered my specific problem, and was able to work me into the schedule a couple days early, even though they were very booked. A great company, for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical wiring for hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

03/01/2018

External and Garage outlets were not working. The electrician found one of the outlets burnt out. Replaced it and the circuit for the external and garage outlets were working again. Quick and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

01/24/2018

great, quick and easy to get the work done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fixed switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

C

08/24/2017

Joel was a very experience electrician who worked quickly. He did let me know ahead of time how much things were going to cost but silly me, I just wanted to take care of matters and not to miss work waiting for another worker. I learned a very hard lesson and that is to call a handyman not an electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) 3 outdoor flood light fixtures replaced - approx. 20 min. - $300 - I learned too late from the Internet that this is actually very easy and can be done by a handyman. I'd do it myself if I wasn't in a wheelchair. 2) check wall switch for fireplace - approx. 5 min. - $175 - the switch, which was low voltage, was good and would have been an easy one for a handyman 3) was going to replace a universal remote in my fan for $75 but found a loose wire - approx. 10 min. - no charge:) - I think this charge was tacked on to the switch check

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2017

07/21/2017

Dreamy great!!! Very professional and helpful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lights replaced now using LED, gave me an estimate for outside electrial work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

07/19/2017

New panel is working great! Lights are functioning. The only item I feel should've been done as part of the job was the silicon caulking at the panel. All in all we would use C&B for future electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of very old electrical panel. Surface mount led lights. Outlet installed. Troubleshoot of outdoor outlet.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

Additional Plugs, Installing Ceiling Fans, Exterior Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Panel Changes. Whole Home Surge Protection, Media Rooms