Georgetown Fence & Deck

A 45 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2010

13050 Ranch Road 2338

Georgetown, TX 78633

We want you to love your outdoor space! Call Georgetown Fence & Deck for any of your residential or commercial fencing, deck & outdoor living needs. We construct custom products, designed to specification, for any venue with the security and design you expect. We facilitate the process of matching your desires with the most appropriate solutions on the market today. We invite you to let Georgetown Fence & Deck be your contractor of choice and exceed your expectations! We are a locally owned and operated full service fencing and deck company. Additional contact: Ken Burris....

fencing (43)deck building (6)driveway gate installation (3)iron work (3)masonry (3)hardscaping (2)sunroom and patio (2)house painting (2)stucco repair (2)fireplace repair (2)deck cleaning (2)

06/23/2020

Work will start soon. Pricing was lowest of 5 estimates. Neighbors greatly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard fence

CATEGORY fences,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

D

04/26/2020

Owner Ken Burris sent me a message, early on a Sunday morning, and then proceeded to call me that same morning. He was worse than rude, condescending and breached our contract, then abruptly hung up. I then started reading reviews on this company, and had I read them beforehand, I never would have taken the recommendation of a prominent real estate company in Georgetown. Please prayer for the empl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence rebuilt

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2020

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. Again, YOU sent me an e-mail this morning. I replied to that. YOU called me this morning.. I replied to that. We came to two separate agreements which YOU wanted to renegotiate for a third time. At this point I informed you that we would issue a refund and you would need to hire another company for your project. After your multiple text messages today started to include ...

10/05/2018

Everything went like clock work. They showed up when they said they would, work was done on time and quality was excellent. I’m very happy with the result and process to get there. I will definitely go back to this company for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing fencing around yard and pool. This included one gate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2018

Hi, [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the kind words! I'll pass them along to the team. We're so glad that you are happy with the work, and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with the Angie's List community. Please let us know if we can ever be of service to you in the future. Best regards, Ken & Nancy

08/10/2018

Installers arrived as scheduled. Were fast, friendly and courteous. Finished product was to our satisfaction. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrought iron fencing with puppy mesh.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are glad to hear you are satisfied & hope the completed project helps you feel one step closer to enjoying your new home!

07/02/2018

Went great. It was a relatively small job for them with about 160 feet of iron fence with 2 gates installed and tied into existing fence in the back. Two guys showed up on time and went about the work solidly. We have a lot of rock so they jack hammered away and got the posts in and set with concrete. Everything was perfect including clean up. The only small item that came up with the company was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A metal fence installed in our backyard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review. We are always happy to hear the installation day went smoothly! We appreciate your business.

03/26/2018

Masons arrived as scheduled. Our grandsons watched them through a large window as the damaged fence was removed. They were also interested in the measuring, leveling and prep work that was done. Masons were done in one day. The carpenter spent a couple days replacing the wood parts of the fence. Excellent work by everyone. We are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace damaged stone pillars and wood fence.

CATEGORY fences,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

Photo for Georgetown Fence & Deck  - 13050 Ranch Road 2338, Georgetown, TX - 36931414

Thank you [Member Information Removed] much for your kind review. We love that the work kept your grandsons entertained - and most importantly, we are happy you are pleased with the end result!

09/20/2017

Super. They were prompt and took care of all permits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrought iron fence and 2 gates installed. They were wonderful.

CATEGORY fences,wrought iron

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] - we are so glad you are satisfied with the level of service provided!

04/14/2017

They did a great job. They did everything I asked them to do. I was really surprised to be honest with you, they did a really great job. I think they were fair on price. They always got back with me. They were right on time and did what they said they were going to do. They're very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new fence up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2016

03/23/2017

They actually explained the work was being done in conjunction with a neighbor's down the street who was getting some major work done, and when they finished theirs, they came and did ours.  The work basically entailed replacing four vertical posts, cleaning out the area around it, and then putting the fence back up.  They removed the fence sections, replaced the posts, and then put the sections b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired a fence that was falling down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2017

01/03/2017

They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They knew the restrictions in my community with fencing and I was very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a fence in my backyard.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

Fencing & Decks – Custom Gates, Farm & Ranch, Ornamental Steel, Wood Privacy, Stone & Masonry, Outdoor Living, & Chain-Link.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express Available