Repair Pro

A6 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since August 2015

4017 Guthrie Rd

Garland, TX 75043

We are expert in repair from fences and drywall to floors...

Fencing (4)Drywall (2)General Remodeling (1)Interior Painting (1)Title Services (1)Ceramic Tile (1)

12/12/2019

Excellent work. Explained and showed all he did. Understands construction and takes pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work

CATEGORY fencing, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

Thank you very much for your review, It was a pleasure to serve!

11/20/2019

The response was very quick. He pointed out how the damage occurred and what action will be taken to correct and prevent reoccurrences. Each day I was shown what was done and what the next step would be. Very friendly and helpful service. My fence was power washed at the end and it looks beautiful like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl fence repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

Thank so much for your review,. It was a pleasure to serve you!

11/19/2019

Dario came on time, looked at the damage to my fence, and bid a fair price to make the repairs. He was cheerful and pleasant to work with, both days he was here. He's a hard worker that stayed with the work until it was finished. I will hire him again, and recommend him to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence had partially blown down, and another section was leaning badly. The fence also had several boards loose or broken. It was old and needed cleaning and staining.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to work for you!

10/24/2019

Fence was damaged by a handful of storms over the last year. Dario was highly motivated and friendly. He repaired and reinforced the fence and gate to a better condition than when I moved in. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Fence Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Thank so much for your review It was a pleasure to serve you!

07/08/2019

Dario is a very hard worker, and does a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some sheetrock repaired, textured, and painted.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

D

06/18/2018

We at first thought it went pretty good, then once we got in the bathroom to clean we discovered that the wrong color of grout was used on the repair. We called Dario and told him about this and he apologized and said he would send his uncle out the next day to correct. The next day has never come, nor have we heard from Dario. Also the bathroom was a complete mess with dried grout all over the to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our upstairs bathroom repaired due to the shower leaking.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

1.First we apologize for any inconveniences For my surprise, your review is not correct You never complain to us directly, all the opposite, you even completemented us, when I saw your review I even call your husband about it, amd he was surprised by the bad comment you post on us. 2. You ask me about going to your house to fix the problem, we were ready to go, however, you had people coming to yo...