Green Stone Landscaping

A25 REVIEWS

Founded 2013

Salazar ST

Garland, TX, 75040

We are family owned and operated since 2013, with 15 plus years of experience in the DFW. For your piece of mind we are insured, take great pride in providing exceptional service to each one of our customers. Our services include exceptional lawn maintenance, and various landscaping needs. Give us a call and let us add beauty to your landscape....

Lawn and Yard Work (17)Landscaping (16)
D

11/25/2019

Never showed up kept delaying our scheduled appointment very frustrating and finally just ordered and installed my sod on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Sod

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

11/13/2019

Very good. Greenstone landscaping is very professional. They have great equipment and did an awesome job! I would recommend them to everyone. And they're local to Garland.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming bushes, weeding landscape, mowing and weed eating yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

C

10/09/2019

I found this service through Angie's List, as a top rated service. However the problems I had were: (a) the quote changed and almost doubled after the first quote. I had already told the other bidders no, as it was an urgent task I needed done; (b) they provided absolutely no additional treatment for weeding or even told me what needed to be done, because all the weeds came back with a vengeance (...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard cleanup, weeding, mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2019

I'm sorry you feel this [Member Information Removed]. I never got a call or a request again through Angie's list, we did a great job the first time, and properly done. Sir we cant just show up at any bodies property and do work without permission. Sorry again that you feel this [Member Information Removed].

09/27/2019

Everything was done great. Neat, clean, and meticulous

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowed and bushes trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

thank you so much! it's a pleasure working for you!

09/26/2019

The whole process was quick & easy no hassle. They finished before projected time, which made things better! Great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

thanks for everything! it was a pleasure helping you complete your project. looking forward to be helping you in the future!

09/08/2019

Very professional. There was a miscommunication on location (my old address is still in Angie’s List), but we were able to reschedule quickly. Fantastic job! We look forward to continued care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care, mowing, weed eating, etc

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

thank you guys so much! we are very excited to be working for you now and the future!

08/27/2019

I no longer have to look for someone to trim my shrubs. These guys were the very BEST!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trim shrubs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

we so grateful to be working for you! very excited to help you in your Landscaping needs!

08/27/2019

GreenStone Landscaping did an excellent job getting our office landscape in shape. They were prompt and professional and very knowledgeable about the plants that we have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Commercial Landscaping services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2019

thank you so much! we are so excited to be working for you now and in the future!

08/17/2019

Gerardo responded quickly and was able to fit me in his schedule the same week. Happy with the work that was done and I will be using him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed yard work done after my normal person wasn’t available.

CATEGORY lawn service

thank you so much and we are more than happy to be working for you!!

08/15/2019

Job went great and I am very happy with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flower bed cleaned out and new border added

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019