Alvarez Painting

8:00 AM - 5:00 AM
8:00 AM - 5:00 AM

1522 Leicester

Garland, TX 75044

Will respond quickly to text inquiries at 214-662-8063. 3 Employees. Uses subs for electrical, carpentry, plumbing, floor & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges...

Interior Painting (176)Drywall (46)General Remodeling (28)Exterior Painting (28)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (19)Plaster (13)Doors (13)Flooring Sales and Installation (11)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (11)Lighting (11)Handyman Services (10)Wallpaper Removal (10)

11/07/2019

Excellent. Noe gave me an estimate on the same day I contacted them. We scheduled the work a few days later, and by the middle of the next week, the work was completed. I was pleased with the work, the promptness, their clean-up, and their desire and ability to make everything right. I have recommended them to several neighbors and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting, ceiling fan installation, door knob installations, curtain rods

CATEGORY handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

06/17/2019

It went well. Alvarez's quote was the most reasonable of any of the companies we looked into, and they did a great and efficient job. He and his team were very nice and respectful. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House Painting

CATEGORY plastering, wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

03/10/2019

We needed our entire house painted, and we were able to use their services for half the cost of other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Photo for Alvarez Painting - 1522 Leicester, Garland, TX - 37753774

10/20/2018

I loved this guys work, speed , quality and time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
large cracks in walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2018

09/01/2018

The job went quickly and perfectly without any problems, just as I wished. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul and his amazing crew did a fabulous job. They are very professional and courteous and left no messes! Not only did they do a great job in painting my living room and bathrooms but also had people to install new sinks and countertops in our bathrooms but also to put in new marble floors as well.

CATEGORY plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

The [Member Name Removed]’s were very pleasant to work for, when we 1st talked they had a contractor who had a 3 week job take over 7 months and still couldn’t finish so we kinda took over and cleaned up the mess he left, I brought my tile setters to lay Tile next to the swimming pool this took a lot of pre floating the concrete to make sure it would drain properly. Inside we repaired many cracks ...

08/21/2018

I had two separate projects performed at two different times. Each project was performed with skill and care. I plan to use the firm again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, trim walls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

08/16/2018

Alvarez painting was exactly what you want and expect out of a contractor. I hired Mr. Alvarez in June for some light repairs to my outside patio deck, gutters and to paint my entire house on the outside. He and his crew did an amazing job. They were always professional, patient and courteous to me even when the job ended being more detailed and challenging than I had originally requested. His pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter and deck repairs as well as painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

06/04/2018

I was pleased with the quality of the work. Also, cleaned up well when the job was finished,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, sheet rock and repair load bearing wall.

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2018

01/26/2018

Paul and co. did an excellent job. This was our second time working with Paul and we highly recommend him and his crew. They gave us a firm price and were very responsive. Also, they were extremely professional and friendly. I do believe that he and his son will be our contractors for a very long time. Very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We completely gutted our guest bathroom (tile, bathtub, got rid of a wall, toilet install, new larger window, paint, got rid of the furdown, installed all fixtures), sanded/painted our kitchen cabinets, changed hinges to slow close/hidden hinges, painted our nursery, installed ceiling fan, fixed garage door control.

CATEGORY drywall, electrician, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

Photo for Alvarez Painting - 1522 Leicester, Garland, TX - 36786935

06/13/2017

At first, he was my hero. Then, he started not showing up and not calling or texting why. Threatening to quit in the middle of the job, because, my Husband called him on the cementing of the surround of the sunken jacuzzi. The price kept rising. I ended up paying him $20K for what? I have a non-working Jacuzzi and a lot of unfinished painting. Ceiling shows a lot of imperfections because of the gl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired Paul Alvarez for his position of painting. Found imperfections in the ceiling and basic trim around doors that were not painted, or painted but had wall paint on the door trim. Also, hired him to complete bathroom from two other bad contractors. He installed a jacuzzi, which is still inoperable. Ignored my phone calls and text messages. Said that he would come, but, never did. Days would go by. No phone call or text of why he wasn't coming. Now, Jacuzzi is not in working order and he won't come back. Left an exposed wall outlet and unfinished items. Thought the world of him. Now, I know that he was just conning me, $20K later. He did not do anything else in the bathroom, but, the walls, flooring, jacuzzi and a fireplace.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

Photo for Alvarez Painting - 1522 Leicester, Garland, TX - 35314881

It's taken me awhile to respond but what my customer says here is pure lies. We did take over a nightmare job were she brought guys in that knew nothing about construction, she was quoted very well for what she got,this project she kept adding and we never proceeded without proposing scope of work 1st. So i spent so much time to please her and i never ask for final payment until job is complete. I...

Painting Interior, Painting Exterior, Carpentry, Appliance Refinishing, Cabinet