Access to trusted reviews, the best Window Installers and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Galveston Window Replacement Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Galveston Window Installers Reviews
Our plan was to return the house to a single family home with modern conveniences, while maintaining it's historic flavor. This required moving walls to regain a single family floor plan.
and his team also had the house re-plumbed, rewired, heated and air conditioned. He restored 3 1/2 bathrooms from the studs up.
Let's start with the doors. The house is 10 years old and receives a lot of abuse from the elements on the beach. The original doors were sliders and we wanted to replace them (after spending several hundred dollars having them repaired by others). We decided with input from Mr.
The trim work around the doors is of terrible quality. He sent a young person to paint the trim and it is primer only and just awful. Mr.
This same job we had him paint the outside of the house. He suggested an additive from NASA to help with energy conservation for $300. Sure we said. When it went on it was a different white than another part of our house. He said it was not possible to color match. We insisted and he acquiesced. But, it was a fight.
His painters painted EVERYTHING. The light fixtures, the stainless steel chimney, items that were never painted and are never meant to be painted. 10 mionths later the paint has peeled off and bubbled* and it is not possible to get him to own the repainting. He did a sample touch up this fall (8 months ago) and said he was working near by, but, never showed up to repaint the house. The sample re-paint has held up nicely (it is brushed on, not sprayed as the orginal was), if we could get him to actually finish the job it would be great.
* we painted the vinyl siding on the house; it was a medium tan and we painted it white - which is advisable by paint manufacturers.
We suggested that he give us a refund of $3,000 (this is REALLY reasonable). He said he does not have that kind of money. We are deciding on our options.
My only negative comment is that me about the interest free installment plan offered until I asked about payment options.
All Window Installers in Galveston, TX
Deer Park, TX