A-Plus Plumbing

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2009

D Rated | 5 Reviews

no trip charges,free estimates service all of denton and cooke counties labor rates vary flatrate pricing available many discounts available open 24 hours...

GL Custom Texture & Renovation

If you're looking for excellent service and a people-friendly approach, then you've come to the right place. At GL Custom Texture & Renovation, our ultimate goal is to serve you and make your experience with us a pleasant one.We go to clients house and do free design and estimate,PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WITH GOOD QUALITY WORK!

01/04/2013

Great, Harold came on time, did the work, was friendly, professional and good. Let's face it, plumbing is expensive but when you get it done right the first time by a professional it is worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hooked up new sink drain, disposal, water filter, fauset and replaced some old shut-off valves.

10/01/2012

We put in a claim on February 15th, 2009.  A+ Plumbing came out on February 17th at the time they indicated.  We were quoted $410 to replace the flange and install it properly.  I wrote the check and the work was done.  I did not receive a receipt at that time and was advised one would be emailed to me. On February 18th the toilet was shifting.  I called A+ Plumbing leaving a detailed voicemail ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A toilet flange was previously installed incorrectly by the builder.  We had put in a warranty claim which was denied however, American Home Shield sent out this company.  The flange was broken and needed to be replaced and reset properly.

08/23/2012

bThe entire experience was negative and unsatisfactory.  Kevin did not show up when he said he would.  He told me that it was going to cost quite a bit more than what was covered by AHS but thought it would be about $400.  He installed the water heater and "brought everything up to code."  I had to pay the bill so I wrote the check.  Kevin would not give me a bill, however.  He said that they were...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A+ was assigned to us through American Home Shield.  Kevin Beard at A+ came and installed a hot water heater.  He also performed many other "needed to bring it all up to code" repairs.  He verbally told me that there were copper tubes and wiring, as well as a pan, that needed to be installed.  He said that it all would be on the bill.  About the bill, see below.

03/04/2010

AWFUL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called my home warranty company because I have what appears to be a slab leak. The plumber shows up, looks at the sprinkler system valve and the main check valve on the house and says he can't isolate the problem with out replacing both, which of course is not covered by my warranty. Calls and tells this to the warranty company. I climbed in the flowerbed in my dress slacks and I had enough arm strength to turn off the main house cut off to isolat that there was no leak in the water main from the street and verify that there was no problem with the sprinkler back flow valve. He simply did not turn the cut off to the house all the way off, to allow for the leak to continue to spin the meter at the street. I showed this to the plumber and he almost ran to his truck because he knew I had caught him in his hustle. DO NOT USE THIS PLUMBER! Even if you have the AHS home warranty, ask for another plumber. I wound up getting ARS to come fix the issue.

CATEGORY plumbing

we appologise this must of been a overlook to the tech out if the cust would of called we do give 2nd opinions by using a diff tech if she was to call us we would make it right

06/04/2009

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tenant in a rental home with a disposal that appears to not be working properly. The home warranty company contacted A-Plus to fix the disposal. I completed the service request on-line and A-Plus scheduled the plumber within two days. He came out, explained the type of disposal and how it works, through some ice down the disposal and said it worked fine. He said this is how this brand of disposal normally works. Well, if he knew that, then he could have solved the problem over the phone. According to the company, they don't do diagnosis over the phone, but the plumber does get a repair request that describes the problem. Well, the plumber could have called once he saw the repair request since he readily knew what the problem was, but he decided to make the 5 minute service call and charge me the $60.00. I could have simply handed him the $60.00 as he drove by. I contacted the company, and they explained the previous part about not being a plumber and diagnosing problems over the phone. They made no attempt to satisfy a dissatisfied customer. This company demonstrated how not to do business, and I would never recommend using A-Plus Plumbing.

CATEGORY plumbing

we appologise but this was through ahs there is nothing we can do on the sf we are always available to make anything we can right with the customer

any kind of plumbing for repair remodle or new open 24hours