Valvoline Instant Oil Change

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2010

"Your local Valvoline Instant Oil Change service center provides fast oil changes and quality preventive maintenance. Since 1986, our certified technicians and award-winning Valvoline™ products have been keeping vehicles in expert shape and on the road. QUICK Fast, drive-through oil changes done in about 15 minutes. EASY No appointment necessary, we get you in and out fast. Stay connected to your busy life with our free WiFi TRUSTED Our technicians master our Super-Pro 10™ ASE®-accredited training process We service all makes and models, including luxury vehicles CONVENIENT When you need an oil change, we are in your neighborhood"...

Tony's Auto Repair

Tony's Auto Repair has been offering full service auto repair and maintenance to clients in Azle, TX for over 25 years. We provide superior service for all vehicle makes and models. You’ll be getting the highest quality work available from our experienced technicians. We guarantee your vehicle is in good hands when you bring it to us. Let us keep your car reliable and on the road.

05/18/2016

01/26/2016

Very fast, not pushy at all. Very knowledgable about what to check and what to look for on my vehicles. Thanks again for the great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil changes, topped off fluids and performed State Inspections on 2 of my trucks and inspected on trailer.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

10/20/2014

05/28/2013

Very prompt and professional. Didn't push services. Checked tire pressure and fluids without my asking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change

12/07/2012

They are great. The do mroe than just oil changes. If anything is wrong with my car, I go to them. If they do nto know how to fix it, they will refer you to another company, which I have had positive experiences with as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection, tires, belt work, standard service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks for your kind words, and entrusting your vehicle with us. Look foward to seeing you the future

Full-Service Oil Change,Transmission Service,Radiator Service,Air Filter Replacement,Cabin Air Filter Replacement,Fuel System Cleaning Service,Fuel Filter Replacement,Serpentine Belt Replacement,Air Conditioning Service,Tire Rotation,Gearbox Fluid Replacement,Brake Fluid Flush Service

Tires