Home Pro Refrigeration

A23 REVIEWS

Founded 2004

6655 Pine Ln

Frisco, TX 75036

New Year New Hours! In 2020 we are open 2nd shift. We hope this will add convenience for our customers who work during the day. Beginning January 6th we will open at 5:30 P.M. and close at 1:30 A.M. No longer will our customers have to worry about missing work. Happy New! 22 years in the field. Samsung and LG certified. Sealed System Specialist. Built In Refrigerator specialist. All Kitchen And Laundry Appliance Repair Service. Serving North Dallas since 2002. We take pride in fast, accurate service. 1 yr guarantee on parts and labor. 85.00 service fee waived with approved estimate. Same Day and Next Service available in most cases....

Appliance Repair (21)Appliance Repair - Small (2)Dryer Vent Cleaning (1)

12/28/2019

Excellent. Even returned on Sunday to help us put the freezer shelves back in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator motor iced over

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2019

12/15/2019

Wonderful. Mark came very quickly even with it being after hours. Spent time explaining what the problem was. I recommend Mark highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2019

12/02/2019

They were professional, prompt and honest. Mark handled the repair and was very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freezer is not cooling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/07/2019

Very well, available, efficient, pleasant, excellent pricing. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dryer repair

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

11/04/2019

They said that the service address was out of their area and would cost an additional 50 dollars to have the service done. I passed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appliance Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

We apologize for the inconvenience. 2 hours in drive time alone. Our local customers would be neglected if we ran out of area on a daily basis. Thank you for your A Rating. It’s greatly appreciated.

10/05/2019

Refrigerator had stop working. Mark was very helpful and got it to work. He was on time and did the work in a timely manner. I will use Mark again if I have any additional problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

09/19/2019

Mark helped me diagnose my wine cooler issue on the phone and make the decision that fixing it would cost more than it was worth.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thank You very much. We keep our business alive through honesty and integrity, and great customers. We will never change this part of our philosophy. Call us if you need us. Thanks again.

09/05/2019

Mark was very professional and efficient! Thank you for a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

Thank you for sharing. Your a great customer, as nearly all our customers are fantastic too. Let me know if you have any issues. Remember you have a year on that repair, parts and labor. Have a great weekend.

09/05/2019

Everything went extremely well! We had another person work on it and never could fix our problem with the unit. Mark did a great job, and was so easy to talk with and he took the time to explain everything he was going to do. He picked the unit up which was not an easy task, and delivered it back to us in a timely matter. I would highly recommend this company. Very fair price too! We highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark fixed our wine cooler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Well, I have to say this is a nice reading to wake up to. Thanks [Member Name Removed]! You are a great customer. Very understanding and helpful. I hope we get the honor of working for you again someday. Have an awesome weekend!

09/04/2019

After 3 companies came to our home to repair our fridge and front load Samsung, both of our appliances were broke down within a week with the same problem. After searching and reading about many different outfits, we chose Home Pro Refrigeration. Not only did we see great reviews, but this company was recommended by another stating that they can repair things that no warranty me else can. We calle...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator and Washer Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Thank You Ms. [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for always calling us. Your new remodel looks great by the way. Don't hesitate if you need something fixed. I'm always here. Have a blessed day.

All appliance repair, small and large. Specializing in difficult cases. All brands serviced. Sealed system specialist focusing on high end built ins. Refrigerator, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Cooktop, Ice Maker, Ice Machine, Drye Vent Cleaning

Appliance installs and removal. Vent Hood