High Performance Restoration, LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2016

Local, family-owned roofing and restoration company. As a member of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce we serve North DFW with all their roofing, gutters, windows, painting, and fencing needs. We offer a "Win-Win experience from Start to Finish." With over 10 years of experience, we have you covered! When you are seeking a trusted roofing and window replacement contractor in the North Dallas metro area, call High Performance Restoration. We specialize in insurance claim restoration for commercial and residential properties....

N/A

ABP Construction

0  REVIEWS
ABP Construction

Roofing residential and commercial Gutters Garage doors Fences Painting Remodeling

11/14/2018

High Performance Restoration was recommended by a friend who had used them in the past and was very satisfied. I'm also satisfied with their work on my home and will hire them again if needed. They found some additional damage and worked with my insurance company to ensure all damaged areas were covered. The quality of their work is outstanding. All of my questions and concerns were addressed so I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof, rain gutters, and several window screens that had been damaged from hail.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,windows

08/07/2018

All Went without any issues. Work was done as quoted and done when scheduled. Very satisfied with what was done. I would recommend this company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, Gutters and Fence was and stain.

CATEGORY fences,gutter repair,roofing

07/20/2018

Had a great experience with HPR especially after getting at least 10 roofers through the neighborhood. I have never dealt with hail and wind in California like I have in Texas. And after our first experience i really wasn’t sure who to go to. Preston and Devin from Hpr were really professional and no pressure like a couple of the other companies with whom I spoke to. They held up everything that t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to replace roof after hail storms

CATEGORY fences,gutter repair,roofing,energy audit

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Glad your experience was great! Thank you for trusting us with your project!

07/03/2018

The service was great. They are very responsive and came out on time. They got the job done as promised, everything was perfect. They stuck to their original cost estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and gutters.

CATEGORY roofing

07/02/2018

The services went really well. They were able to help us out a lot as we were new homeowners so we appreciated that. They took great care of us and the insurance process. It was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new roof, deck repairs

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are honored to have know you and have you as a customer!

Roofing/Roofing Repair, Gutters/Gutter Repair, Windows, Siding, HVAC, Painting, and Fence Stain.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing