Handal's Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

105 S Friendswood Dr Suit C

Friendswood, TX 77546

Family, local and insured company with years of experience in the roofing business. Check our reviews on BBB & GOOGLE. We have references! No money upfront, 10 years warranty on labor. Services: Residential & Commercial Roofing, Siding, Exterior Paint, Concrete Driveways, Patio Covers, Gutters & Foundation!...

Roofing (17)Siding (1)

10/16/2019

Sergio and his crew were prompt, accommodating and professional. They completed the project on time as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

08/21/2019

I really wish I could give more than 5 stars! The service was absolutely exceptional and both Sergio and Christian we very detailed and thorough when selecting the right material and color for our complete roof replacement. I am telling anyone I know that is looking for roof repair or foundation to call this company! And I still cannot believe it took less than one day to completely replace the ro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

08/21/2019

From the time I contacted them to the time the job was completed, took less than a week. The actual job took a single day to complete. They did come back the next day to check the work and do extra clean up … much appreciated The owner was present throughout the day to check in on the progress and answer any questions I had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new roof for our 17 year old house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

08/21/2019

My experience with HANDAL’S ROOFING was great. They are professional, honest and do a good job in a timely matter. I have worked with other contractors and this was my first experience with a contractor that everything went smooth as it was promised. They are highly recommended and they will be used on my future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change the Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

07/20/2019

Just a quick note about excellent service and quality and I highly recommend them for roofing needs. Not only is the quality of work what was expected but beyond what was expected. Anyone in need of quality roofing work at a reasonable price will do well giving Handal’s Roofing a call. Work was promptly done and they make the process go well. Excellent service… Thanks Sergio Mike

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing in Angleton, Texas

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. We are at your service!

06/13/2019

Everything was excellent. They demonstrated their desire that I would be pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2019

Thank you for your business and review sir. We are at your service!

05/07/2019

They did a great job and he sent me drone pictures as the work progressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof for a 100 year old house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you for your business and review [Member Name Removed]. We are at your service!

03/03/2019

Prompt reply for everything. True professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roof anf re side

CATEGORY roofing, siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2019

Thank you for your business and review. We are at your service!

01/29/2019

On a scale of 1-10 it would be a ten all the way across. They were very polite and cleaned up after themselves. There were no nails, which was nice. I would recommend them, and already have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full roof installment for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed] for your business and review. We are at your service!

01/29/2019

They did a great job, they put a new roof. They picked up all the trash. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my whole roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2016

Thank you sir for your business and review. We are at your service!

Roofing Replacement, Gutters, Framing, Foundation, Exterior Paint, Siding, Concrete Driveway and Patio Covers.

NA