Texas Mobile Mechanics

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2012

We Come To You!!! Dallas Fort Worth Mobile Mechanics Www.Texmm.Com. Call For Details!!!...

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

08/14/2018

Excellent great explanations

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check engine

02/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
worked on replacing alternator

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank You to the [Member Name Removed] Family we really appreciate the opportunity to help you fix your vehicle. Sincerely, Eddie John Hurst Texas Mobile Mechanics

07/16/2015

They came out and diagnosed problem and gave me a quote for repairs. They did everything they said they would do and warranted their work. The repairs were made on a vintage rv and were not easy. Having a mechanic come to my home made things easier for me. Towing a rv is an expensive ordeal. Thankfully I have not had to do that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed belts  and cooling system update

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

Thank You Ms. [Member Name Removed] for giving us the chance to help you! Hope you enjoy your Barth once again!!!
C

07/01/2014

This was a nightmare. In fairness, I think that having a mechanic look at someone else's used car is uncomfortable for all parties involved, but this one takes the cake. First off, this is a mobile mechanic. Someone that meets the customer at an agreed upon location. The company sends two guys who are 20 minutes late and "can not find the place" we agreed to meet. I had to go find them actually. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider was to inspect a used car that I was going to possibly purchase. And then give his opinion on the condition of the car.

CATEGORY auto repair

We are sorry for your situation, but we did not provide you that service and request you remove your false statements.

05/12/2014

TMM arrived at approximately 8pm on a Sunday, took the necessary time and effort to thoroughly examine, diagnose and provide suggestions for repairs without pressuring me to have those repairs done by them. Very professional, very friendly, clearly knows motor vehicles bumper-to-bumper. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed a starting problem thoroughly, vehicle now runs perfectly.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank You and we hope to provide more people the help they need!

Body work, detailing, mufflers, painting, tires, towing & transmission.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available