Texas Angels Home Care

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2013

Texas Angels Home Care strives to provide high quality, in home care for the elderly and disabled. We are home care experts with homemakers, dementia & Alzheimer’s care, and elder care companions. In addition, we provide medical home health care services for our home care clients. Cooking, hobbies, reading, no matter what your interests, we will provide a compatible companion to help share your passion. Activity and engagement are the keys to happiness. Our clients receive personalized attention designed to stimulate their mind and care for their wellbeing. Let us help you care for your loved one and maintain their independence in the comfort and familiarity of their own home. Texas Angels Home Care provides a no-cost, comprehensive evaluation and care plan that addresses the client’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs. We are fully licenced by the Texas Dept. of Aging and Disability Services. Texas Angels Home Care employees and contractors are bonded, insured, and fully licensed by the State of Texas, and all of our caregivers are experienced, and undergo comprehensive background checks....

Visiting Angels

18  REVIEWS
Visiting Angels

Visiting Angels - Senior Homecare Services for Dallas. Visiting Angels is the nation's leading, nationally respected network of non-medical, private duty home care agencies providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help the elderly and adults continue to live in their homes across America. We are the family alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Our home care agency sends caring and experienced caregivers that provide up to 24 hour care in the comfort of your own home, at affordable rates. Our services make it possible for clients to remain living in their homes instead of being placed in a nursing home or institutional facility. Our location is proudly serving Park Cities, Lakewood, Lake Highlands, East Dallas TX, & Dallas TX. Owned and directed by Michael & Jennifer Ashy, please give us a call to learn more at 972-843-5179. Our office will arrange for you and your family to interview the caregiver that we will recommend before any services are performed. Visiting Angels' in-home services provide cost effective care instead of expensive home health care. With Visiting Angels home care; you keep your schedule the way it currently is. You are in control over your care.

09/18/2018

Most professional and personal care we could have ever asked for. Loved my FIL like he was family and they became part of our family. Will be the first company I will call when my own mother’s dementia get bad enough for full time care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Care of FIL for failing health and dementia

07/14/2018

I have been using Texas Angels Home Health Care, Inc for several years now to stay with my 90 year old mother while I go to work or run errands and I've never had to worry about the caregiver showing up or not nor have I had to worry about the care she recieves while I'm gone. Their caregivers are professional and friendly and the staff in the office are always sure that our needs are met.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home care for my mother

01/26/2018

“The first priority of Texas Angels is the care and wellbeing of my Mom. The fact that they are flexible and work with us in every situation that arises. The training and support of their caregivers; they are particular about who they hire... ” “I don’t know what I would do without Texas Angels help and support. (Caregivers) are outstanding.”

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In Home Health Care

CATEGORY assisted living,independent living,home elder care,nursing homes

01/11/2018

Texas Angels Home Care is family owned and we truly care about each and every client. We know each and every client and caregiver personally and communicate effectively with each other to make sure the needs of every client is met. If you are in need of an ANGEL to care for your loved one, call TEXAS ANGELS HOME CARE, they will be that angel your loved one needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had the pleasure of working for this company for the past year and their heart is ALWAYS in the right place. They always go above and beyond, not only for the clients, but for the caregivers as well. The clients are always taken care of and shifts are never cancelled. I have had the pleasure of working for some clients and it makes my job a lot more personal. I enjoyed getting to know the clients on a one to one basis and therefore based on this we are able to identify caregivers who would be a perfect match.

D

05/01/2014

I met with the administrator and hired based on a previous review. The rate quoted on the phone was not the rate they attempted to charge. When discussed they agreed to the original rate but then was billed for more hours than agreed upon. Services discussed were only partially provided. For example, I was told the person hired was a CNA but she refused to help my father shave (who is unable to hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need care for my elderly parents so they could continue to live at home

CATEGORY

I feel bad when a client is unsatisfied. I can understand misperceptions due to the stress that many family members have trying to juggle a career and caring for parents with multiple medical, mental health and dementia issues. Communication with family members can also be very difficult when they are under so much stress. Our rate quoted was for helping one person, not a couple, although we did a...

Texas Angels Home Care provides a no-cost, comprehensive evaluation and care plan that addresses the client’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs. We are fully licenced by the Texas Dept. of Aging and Disability Services. We recognize that activity and mental stimulation are just as important as good nutrition and proper hygiene. Our staff will be matched to each specific client to ensure a good individual fit and provide a compatible companion

Satisfaction