Tex-Support

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2011

Computing and Network specialists fully certified in Microsoft Technologies and servicing Apple Computing products. We assist with your Office Video / Audio and CCTV security systems. Repairs, Networking, Upgrades, Data Backups or a fresh pair of eyes if your current IT provider isn't cutting it....

Holtechworks

5  REVIEWS
Holtechworks

We're a locally owned and operated company with years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Home and Business services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in computer wiring and network installation and set up. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

10/14/2015

04/25/2013

They were very good.  They were wonderful and good customer service.  The availability was really good.  The quality of the work was perfect.  I didn’t have to take appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Tex-Support for computer repair and home theater installation.

CATEGORY home theater design,computer repair

04/27/2012

I was leaving for a trip and needed the laptop--They called and said to come by their office after closing hours to pick it up as it took a little longer to fix than they anticipated. The fix was good as new and I had it before I left on my trip--They are a couple of military Vets making a great business/great customer experience. I will return in the future as I need add'l work on the broken chas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a broken power jack on the laptop. Took in in and they charged $68 to verify and note any add'l damage to my computer. That fee is creditable to the repair. They called later that day and told me they had to order the part. They ordered it using my credit card. I opted for the express ship($25) and the part arrived in 2-3 days and was installed.

10/26/2011

Excellent. I run Ubuntu (Linux), and the shop is fluent in Linux, Windows, and Mac (being a non-Windows user is often an issue in less expert shops). FREE diagnosis and 25% off your first repair. They did what they said they'd do, for the price they said they'd do it, and I couldn't be happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosis and replacement of internal system fan in my Lenovo laptop.

CATEGORY computer repair

Thank you so much for your report. I strive to provide the level of service that you praised us for, for every customer we have and earn. Thank you so much! Tex-Support

Home theater, computer repair & security cameras.