Tecton Stoneworks

A60 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

211 Rancho Dr

Fort Worth, TX 76108

Tecton Stoneworks is a division of Utter Construction Company which has been in business since 1995. UCC-Tecton offers diverse expertise, installing all types of masonry materials including: brick, pavers, concrete block, stone, glass block, cultured stone, cast stone and thin stone veneer. Over the past ten years, our clients have requested the use of stone more often than any other masonry material. Because of the growing demand, this new division of UCC is being formed, to more accurately meet the needs of our clientele. Aaron Utter, owner of UCC, is a third-generation stone and brick mason. He learned masonry under the guidance of his father, Loyall Utter, who learned from Aaron's grandfather, J. L. Vandergriff. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of UCC and Tecton Stoneworks. Our utmost desire is to earn your trust and develop a business relationship that will last for years to come. We have an ever-growing list of satisfied clients and references, available upon request. Unlike other stone masonry companies, Tecton Stoneworks warranties all new construction for two years, and carries commercial liability insurance. We also accept all major credit cards for your convenience....

Masonry (49)Pavers and Hardscaping (32)Stone and Gravel (14)Patios (10)Fireplaces (5)Concrete Pouring and Repair (5)Outdoor Kitchens (5)Landscaping (4)Drain Pipe Installation (3)Mailbox Repair (2)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)Decorative Concrete (1)

06/01/2019

I cannot say enough nice things about my experience with Aaron Utter and his company. I have renovated multiple houses over the years and dealt with multiple contractors but rarely have I had such a positive experience as I have had with Tecton Stoneworks ! Mr. Utter/Tecton hit all the gold star buttons. They responded to my initial inquiry in a timely manner, they followed up asking if I had any ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuilding of old stone mailbox

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2019

03/17/2018

It went great! Aaron was prompt and professional in his quotes and response. He followed up with us on starting the job. He and his guys were on time, the job was done well, clean up with beautiful. Never knew they were here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had major rock wall repair done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

01/26/2018

I don't have enough superlatives to describe the excellent job Tecton Stoneworks did on this difficult and complicated job. Aaron Utter came out himself to do the estimate and was on the job site 3 of the 4 times I dropped by to see the progress. They started work within days of my accepting the bid, did everything they said they would and more. They finished on time and cleaned everything perfect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had extensive damage to the brick on two sides of my historical home. The brick was bowed out and in some places pulled away from the house as much as 4 or 5 inches. All the brick from 1916 had to be pulled down, cleaned and replaced on the home. Most of the brick was saved and reused to keep the home historically accurate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

06/15/2017

Aaron was very professional and helpful in selecting the right look for our home. He and his team did a fabulous job and the fireplace came out beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our fireplace remodeled

CATEGORY masonry, fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2017

Photo for Tecton Stoneworks - 211 Rancho Dr, Fort Worth, TX - 35252371

05/26/2017

First of all, Aaron (the owner) is awesome. He was involved in the project all the way. From the bid stage to the project stage and the correction stage (more on that later). It's not the typical set-up where the owner shows up at the start to bid and the end to collect the cash. They first provided a sample of the smear. However, due to it being on a smaller area and having different exposure to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortar washed (also known as german smear) our red brick house that added a stucco-like look (but not smooth like stucco) and changed the color of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

02/07/2017

Aaron and his crew were polite, punctual and professional. The quality of work was excellent. I have already requested a quote from Aaron for another project and will definitely be hiring him again for more work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aaron and his crew performed the following tasks: * Repaired a large section of existing retaining wall that was starting to fail * Terraced a section of my yard with a new retaining wall * Corrected a drainage problem by connecting/burying several downspouts and diverting the flow of water off the property.

CATEGORY masonry, pavers, gravel, drain pipe, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2017

10/18/2016

All went as well as we could have hoped for. Aaron and his helper were extremely courteous, and conscientious. We would definitely (and plan to) hire again. Kudos!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had holes drilled in marble vanity tops and another through brick above our fireplace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2016

09/19/2016

I called several companies on Angie's List and received several quotes. Tecton Stoneworks provided the cheapest quote. Several of the other companies would not attempt to repair the current column and tried to get me to replace it at a higher cost. Tecton was able to repair it without issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumb a brick column. Rain washed out the dirt under one of my brick columns and caused it to start leaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

09/19/2016

Aaron and his team started and completed the project on time. They worked through hot August days and were always very professional. We extended a concrete patio and added stone over both the existing and extended patio. We could not be happier and would definitely recommend them (and already have).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Extension

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

12/15/2015

Slow to start but nicely done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired rock steps

CATEGORY concrete repair, hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2015

Walkways, patios, grills, borders, planters, retaining walls, water features, veneer, outdoor kitchens, masonry materials, brick, pavers, pavestone pieces, stone, glass block, cultured stone, stone design, cast stone & thin stone veneer.

Not Applicable
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available