Spivey Construction LLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2010

Award winning. Spivey Construction LLC - Premium Construction Services. Specializing in Remodeling and Home Repair! From routine maintenance to large additions, Spivey Construction would welcome the opportunity to meet your specific home improvement needs. Estimates are free, and pricing is available in Time + Material, Cost-Plus, or Fixed Bid, depending on the size of your project. Certificates of Insurance and References are available upon request....

Millwork Visions LLC

From design to installation, Millwork Visions, LLC brings a team of master craftsmen and 47 years experience in the millwork industry to every cabinet or remodeling project, large or small. We are proud of our reputation for excellence as well as our growth and accomplishments in the industry. We specialize in blending the beauty of old world craftsmanship and artisan techniques with modern production machinery, the latest hardware advances, and state of the art design technology.

10/04/2017

The quality of their work, you can't even tell it's an addition, it looks like it's been there all along.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built a sound-booth room at my church.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

08/28/2017

I was very pleased. They were punctual and wasted no time getting the repairs made and cleaning up. I now have a few other things they will be doing for me. I highly recommend Rob Spivey!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage ceiling was splitting from the heat and she and they came out and repaired it.

CATEGORY drywall

06/01/2017

Rob and his team did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced siding on upstairs dormer.

CATEGORY decks,roofing,woodworking,house painters

12/28/2016

He is very, very good. He repaired a granite countertop. It was not something he did wrong, houses in Texas shift and the sealer was coming out in one area. It cost nothing. In August 2014, he remodeled our whole kitchen, new countertops, new cabinets, new light fixtures, painted the dining room, took the popcorn ceiling off and redid the ceiling in the dining room, kitchen and entrance hall. In t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our kitchen remodeled two years ago. We had to call the guy back out to refill a countertop.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,lighting,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

08/12/2016

Not well so far. I have tried for 2 days to get in touch with Mr. Spivey. Calls go straight to voice mail and none have been returned. Every link to his web site that I tried doesn't work. If this is the way he runs his business maybe I need to find some one else. I understand that he could be busy but if he's the only one answering the phone he needs an assistant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an estimate for a front porch with handicap ramp.

CATEGORY decks