Southern Painting Fort Worth

A 80 Reviews

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since October 2005

4455 Camp Bowie Blvd Ste 114-21

Fort Worth, TX 76107

In business since 1989 and having painted over 100,000 homes, we are the premier painter for the Fort Worth Area. Southern Painting currently operates in over 27 regional locations throughout the United States....

interior painting (61)house painting (39)drywall repair (8)masonry (4)woodworking (3)pressure washing (3)general contracting (3)siding (1)insulation (1)gutter installation (1)

01/06/2020

The first try was not to my satisfaction by a long shot. Contacted Mr. Ward, the owner, and the next morning he and a five-man crew were on site at 8 AM. First of all, he suggested some new colors while the crew did prep, got a small sample and put it up for our approval. It was a big improvement so we went with it. He then went and got paint and the crew repainted the whole den, hallway and foyer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
paint den, hall and foyer

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

11/03/2019

Fabulous! I have used Southern Painting several times on two different homes and each time I have been impressed with the entire process. Jason Ward knows a lot about paint! He is extremely thorough and explains all the necessary details including choosing colors and type of paint. Each time I needed work done, I felt I got expert advice during the consultation and very fair pricing on the estimat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint on 3 story town home from top to bottom including ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2015

Photo for Southern Painting Fort Worth - 4455 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX - 38211520

06/12/2019

Excellent results. No issues at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of house wood trim, soffit, and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

10/23/2017

Fair. I learned after the contracting that the quote did not include the trim in the rooms or the attic entrance on the ceiling. I will know next time when I ask to have a ROOM painted, what that means. There was also overspray in the living room. They quoted (3) days but it took (5).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted Souther Painting to reomve popcorn texture throughout my house, re-texture the ceiling, paint the ceiling, paint my kitchen, paint my laundry room, and paint (1) guest bedroom.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

10/05/2017

Over sprayed paint on the brick on front porch. Refinish of the wood front door was not performed as contracted. Many issues with quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, front door re-staining and varnish, power wash wood fence and stain, repair siding on back patio, patch and spindles on upstairs balcony.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2016

C

06/30/2017

Rescheduled the exterior the day before they were supposed to start.  I could only communicate with one of the painters in English.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting both interior and exterior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

04/17/2017

Had a door-hanger left on my door. Called and asked for an estimate. Before things went south, the people who scheduled the appointment and the follow-up calls were VERY NICE and VERY PROFESSIONAL. On the day of the estimate, received a call from Derek about 30 minutes before he was supposed to arrive and he stated that he was at a job and needed to rent scaffolding for another job and would not b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need exterior paint on house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2017

03/13/2017

Did as described for $1750; which was comparable to other estimates I received. The estimator, Derek DiPinto, was professional, on time and very personable. The paint crew did a good job and cleaned up afterwards. The cleanup was not quite as thorough as I usually do; but satisfactory. The end result was good; even though they caulked around the ceilings. This is a quicker and cheaper way; rather ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove popcorn acoustic ceiling and paint with flat white ceiling paint in one bedroom and closet, two hallways, linen closet and entry coat closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

03/08/2017

In both cases the job was executed professionally, and Jason made some additional reasonable suggestions that took the finished product to the next level. We were again quite satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In September we had Southern Painting paint the exterior of our home. Jason Ward had come to us 1 year earlier to provide a very competitive estimate. He honored the estimate, with some updated carpentry additions. We were very satisfied, so we rehired Southern Painting to paint the interior of the house in February of this year.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2017

01/25/2017

Jason was very professional and gave us a very detailed estimate. Anthony ensured the work was done correctly and on time. Will call again for additional painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted living room, kitchen, hall, laundry room and garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2017

Commercial & Residential Painting - Interior & Exterior, Power Washing, Color Consultations, Priming, Caulking, Glazing, Wood Preservation & Replacement, Popcorn Ceiling Removal, Staining, Stain-To-Paint, Wallpaper Removal, Painting - Walls, Ceilings, Trim, & Woodwork.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check