S A White Electric Inc

A125 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since March 2005

3427 McCart Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76110

S. A. White Electric, Inc. has been serving Fort Worth and surrounding areas since 1987. Stan White, the owner has been in the trade since 1978. The mission is to provide customers with quality installations at affordable prices. The licensed master electrician (owner) will be the electrician on your job....

Electrical (123)Lighting (30)Ceiling Fans (16)General Remodeling (2)Landscaping - Lighting (1)

07/31/2019

work was completed quickly, smoothly, neatly. service was friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed 30A power outlet wired for motorhome plug-in

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

12/14/2018

Stan was fast and courteous. Was very reasonable in his pricing. We were quite pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New breaker box and breakers, new switches and receptacles installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

12/04/2017

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

06/01/2017

Stan when above and beyond to make sure the work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom light installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

07/28/2015

Stan swung by our house on short notice, quickly diagnosed the issue, and repaired several malfunctioning wall sockets. He arrived on time and did a great job. I will definitely use him again. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two sockets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2015

09/23/2014

Service call was prompt, courteous and very professional. The service technician was thorough and efficient. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired overhead kitchen light, replaced ballasts, relamped

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2014

08/27/2014

It went great.  Scheduling was easy and they touched base with me within 24-48 hours.  The follow up was also good.  The electrician who came out was great and they were very easy to work with.   They are honest, up front, and don’t try to upsell.  They’re the best we’ve used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for $111 for 2 hours of electrical labor. They replaced three light fixtures, switched out several light switches and outlets. They also performed follow up work on a different occasion.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2014

C

08/08/2014

First off let me start by saying that I first spoke with Mr. White who initially gave me the quote for all the work I needed done in an older house I had just purchased.  He was very professional and I got a great impression from him, and he gave me the lowest price for the exact same work that I had quoted from other electricians.  For that reason, and the good reviews on here, I went with them. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All outlets/switches replaced and pigtailed from aluminum wiring, new breaker box, ceiling fan and two vent fans installed.

CATEGORY electrician, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2014

Jon is his name, and has done every job on Angie's list.

04/07/2014

As stated this was the third time we used stan.  His bid was very competitive with two other bids, Jon is very careful about his work and particular in that he does a very professional job.  It does boil down to who you can trust, we trust Stan and his people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jon ran the 220 wiring for a new hot tub and a 110 outlet for landscape lights in our back yard. The hot tub wiring involved cutting  concrete to run conduit  through then patching the grove with quick crete, Jon did an excellent job.  This is the third time in the past year we have used Stan's services, you can trust him.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2014

04/02/2014

The service turned out great. I liked the service, and I would recommend them to other Angie's List members. He did all 3 jobs just fine. They do quality service, he knew what he was doing, and he was very professional. The price was reasonable too, considering he had to replace the transformer. I think I got a very good deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had purchased a big deal for S A White Electric Inc. The big deal was $99 for 2 hours of electrical labor. They came out and they worked on an electrical outlet in my back porch, he replaced the transformer of my fluorescent light in the kitchen, and he checked my breaker box.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2013

Electrical, remodel, repair, new construction, service calls, ceiling fans, lights replaced, circuit breakers, services upgraded, back up generators connected, room additions, commercial, whole house surge protection, storm damage repairs, insurance claims, code violations, aluminum wiring solutions, circuits added, security lights, breaker box replacement, meter can repair, plugs & switches added or replaced.

Heating & air conditioning