Restoration 1 North Ft. Worth

• Trade License Expiration
  • 07/19/2019

1800 Placitas Trl

Fort Worth, TX 76131

Whether you're dealing with the aftermath of a plumbing leak, burst pipe, property fire, mold growth, or any kind of disaster, Restoration 1 is there to make sure your property is rebuilt and restored to its original state, or even better. Our knowable certified IICRC experts are available 24/7 and are there to restore your home as quickly as possible so that you can get back to your life with no further interruption. Because we work WITH insurance companies, NOT FOR them, we are solely focused on your interest and benefit. We'll also take care of all the paperwork. Our team at Restoration 1 understand what you and your loved ones are going through. You can trust that we will provide caring, immediate services to your property. At the end of the day, your satisfaction is our top priority. Restoration 1 offers a free inspection and evaluation of the affected areas using state-of-the-art water detection devices to track and follow the areas where water has gone. Give us a call day or night and we'll be there with you from start to finish....

water and smoke damage (8)dryer vent cleaning (2)chimney sweeping (2)mold removal (1)air duct cleaning (1)
D

08/19/2019

Mitigation was done promptly. As for rebuild, NOBODY called or emailed me nor did they return my calls and emails. Absolutely no communication whatsoever from the rebuild side. The only person who I was able to contact was Becca and she went out of her way to help me. She doesn't even work the rebuild side but she tried to give me the information I needed. She is the only reason I didn't grade an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water mitigation and rebuild

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

Ms, [Member Name Removed], We were so sorry to hear that you were frustrated with the communication aspect of your rebuild. I know in your situation we were waiting to hear back from your insurance company at that point before we could move forward. Please accept our apologies and we sincerely hope that your home has been restored and your life is back to normal. We appreciate your feedback and ar...

03/26/2018

The guys were prompt, friendly and professional. They were thorough and made sure I was satisfied before leaving. I wholeheartedly recommend Restoration 1 of North Fort Worth!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

12/22/2017

Fantastic! Cody and his assistant Jaun were professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and dryer vent cleaning

CATEGORY chimney sweep,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2017

12/11/2017

These guys do great work. They cleaned both my fireplace / chimney and my dryer vent - both had 10+ years of neglect. In addition to their excellent work, they were timely, communicative and respectful of our property (no messes made during any of the process). I definetly recommend Restoration 1

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our fireplace / chimney and our dryer vent.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,water damage restoration,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

12/08/2017

Wow! These guys did a fantastic job cleaning my chimney and dryer vent! Professional, knowledgable these guys know what they're doing. Thank you!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney and dryer vent cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

01/12/2017

I have known Paul Lewis for 20 plus years and his work ethic is unsurpassed. He is professional, courteous, honest and provides an outstanding service to our community. If you find yourself needing his services due to flood or fire damage you can rest assured that he will go above and beyond to ge tthe job done and at a fair price.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

12/09/2016

Much better than anticipated

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had molded wall and flooring that needed removal and drying.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2016

10/06/2016

Paul was fantastic.  He responded quickly and was willing to work with us and talk with our insurance to make sure we got just what we needed.  He was very thorough and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extraction of water and equipment to dry out the floors.  Also did all measurements and took great notes for the adjuster.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2016

09/28/2016

Paul called me after his visit to my bosses home and explained to me what had happened.  I have to say he handled the situation well and graciously, even though it was kind of a waste of time for him.  On top of that, he recommended a contractor that could come out and take a look at the damage.  Thanks very much Paul!  Appreciate the help and will definitely ring you for any future issues! :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Paul Lewis on behalf of my boss.  I explained what I thought was the issue to Paul and we made an appointment for him to go out and take a look at the issue.  It turned out that the issue was a bit different than what had been explained to me and that I had explained to Paul, it was a balcony structure issue rather than water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

Water and Smoke Damage Mold Remediation A/C Duct Cleaning Chimney Cleaning Dryer Vent Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing