Purple Care

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since March 2013

Purple Care services the Fort Worth metroplex. Purple Care has been creating healthy and beautiful yards for 24 years. Our reputation for quality yard services has made us a leader in the area and it is our goal to maintain our commitment to excellence, honesty & service. License: #0351466....

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

D

05/08/2020

We are extremely disappointed and unhappy with our service. The salesperson who initially marketed the service promised 50% off the initial application ($50), a free 30-day follow-up, and a subsequent fee of $90 per quarter (90 day) service. We were not given a contract/receipt of the agreement, only a verbal offer. After the 30-day follow-up, we received a $90 charge. When we asked about this dec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

CATEGORY pest control

We regret to hear that you are unhappy and feel this way. We do want to confirm that our service agreements are not a scam. They are straight forward and very descriptive. Because it is an agreement between two parties for service, we send you a purchase confirmation and copy of your service agreement when you sign up. This agreement has a chart that displays the months that services are performed...

12/09/2019

I have a beautiful lawn thanks to Purple Care. They installed my sod in 2017. I have been using their lawn treatments and pest control. I have been very pleased with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed sod for my new home. Now I receive pest control and lawn treatments.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

We are very happy you love your lawn and your house is pest free. Many thanks for the A review.

12/09/2019

Had a really bad sticker problem. I reached out to Purple Care to take care of this for me and I have not seen any since!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn was full of stickers- needed them gone

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Glad the Stickers are gone! We truly appreciate the A review.

10/03/2019

We have been on treatments over a year now and my lawn is weed free and still lush green. Definitely would recommend to anyone that cares about the lawn color and health!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed Control and Fert.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Thanks for the kind words and thank for the loyalty. We appreciate your feedback and you business.

09/08/2019

This is a rental property and my renter was very pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up: pick up brush and cut back tree limbs.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

Thanks for the kind words and the review. We are glad we made your renter happy!

Professional lawn mowing, landscaping, fertilization & weed control, tree care, irrigation repair, shrub & hedge trimming, flower bed maintenance, top dressing, sod installation, seasonal color, fall leaf removal & spring yard cleanup, winter rye & over seeding, lawn aeration, grub control, pest & fire ant control, mole control & pooper scooper.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover