Lon Smith Roofing

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

904 E Waggoman St

Fort Worth, TX 76110

Additional DBAs - A-1 Smith Roofing, Lon Smith Roofing & Construction. Additional fax - (888) 829-2345. Additional email - info@lonsmith.com....

roofing (522)gutter installation (82)chimney cap repair (23)window replacement (3)auction (1)

03/28/2020

From sales to customer service to on-site crew, Lon Smith roofing has been excellent. They have been professional and the site was left spotless. There was a spot where the house trim was rotted out and they replaced it on their own. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

Thank you for your review and for selecting Lon Smith Roofing for your roofing project. We appreciate your business.

03/23/2020

Lon Smith did and exceptional job. Very professional and completed on time. We had one issue with a gutter replacement, but they were quick to come fix the issue and great to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof and Gutters on entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

C

03/17/2020

The roof is great but there is an issue with a downspout. Water was running into my garage. I was able to get it fixed myself but they said they would fix it and they did not. The work was good, but they did not fix the gutter, which was a major problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof and gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

03/14/2020

They were great. Very clean and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2020

02/24/2020

I highly recommend Lon Smith Roofing! They have done a wonderful job of roofing on my house. I got my roof upgraded to a class 4 and it looks fantastic. Mr. Kelly Williams, the estimator, was so helpful and patient with us. The crew was wonderful. They were professional, efficient & cleaned up everything. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

02/13/2020

Great experience. Sam was a great person to talk to and very professional. Great, simple explanations on what was happening with my roof and what other problems that were related to my roof. Finished all projects very quickly and efficiently. Great attention to detail and understanding of some of my concerns with my roof and house. Easy to reach by phone and email with very prompt responses.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement. E-caps on 2 of the PVC pipe drains. Partial gutter replacement.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

02/01/2020

Lon Smith is very professional & competent, After hail/wind storms hit our neighborhood, roofing vultures descended upon us. I ignored them all and called LSR. They had done my roof in 2006. They were there within a day, gave me a quote and worked with the insurance adjuster. All was settled within a few days. The roof was then replaced 20 days later. It took 1 1/2 days and the crew worked around ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/12/2020

They did a great job and the Foreman was easy to communicate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Roof and Gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

12/13/2019

it was good, they stayed professional at what they do best

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a complete new roof on the house and garage and the gutters got replaced

COST $7,961.21

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/26/2019

I felt I could trust a company that has been in business many, many years. I was right!. they did a great job on my roof and were great folks to work with. They truly exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

Residential & commercial re-roof, roof installation, roof repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover