Ledingham Computer Services

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since November 2009

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

In some cases we can have the work done next day....

Custom Tailored Tech, Inc.

We start by listening. Compassion and Patience are the foundation of every client relationship; we listen to the issues that brought you to us. By offering IT Services, Networking, Audio Video and Security Services, we are truly a one stop shop for your home or business technology needs. For our small business clients we offer Consulting and Project Management, including Web Design, Marketing and HR services. We have tailored to our client’s overall techno-health for more than 13 years now, and my wife Tori and I have specialized in full service solutions for families and seniors, work at homers, and small to medium businesses. We work swiftly, and want to talk about what technology could be doing for you. Let us win you hours back in your week with the right tools, or help your company become more efficient and profitable!

Award 2019

07/17/2011

They returned my phone message promptly. He came to the house the next morning and cleaned it up, loaded three free solfware programs to help, gave us a list of sites to get free up-dates from, and gave us his home phone number to call him at anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were having alot of virus alerts and pop-ups to the point we couldn't get anything done.

03/14/2011

Found this company here on the list. Only had one review, but it was a good one. Reasonably close to my home so I took a chance. David and company work out of his home. Not being a computer wiz I was concerned about access to personal information on my pc in the hands of someone else. When I dropped it off and saw the BBB sign on his front gate I felt a little better. It took a few days to diagnos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pc had the "blue screen of death". It would not boot up even in safe mode and my cd/dvd had not worked for some time. It took a few days but they got it working again. They did multiple scans and reloaded all software once the repaired/replaced my dvd drive. All is working now.

10/27/2010

I found them online and called. They offered pick up and drop off (an optional service), which was great for my busy schedule. I am so glad I found this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed Virus, Upgraded OS to Windows 7 reloaded all programs....a great job!

CATEGORY computer repair

Remote computer support, at home support, Virus removal hard drive installs, upgrades

DC Jack repair screen repair