Jewell Auto

A47 REVIEWS

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since April 2004

5044 James Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76115

Jewell Auto is a family owned business delivering honest, professional auto repair and maintenance services to the people of Fort Worth, Crowley, Burleson, Dallas, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and surrounding DFW areas. Our quality ASE certified technicians at Jewell Auto employ today's latest automotive technology. They are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs as well as complete maintenance on all foreign and domestic vehicles. Let Jewell Auto take care of all of your automotive repair needs. Additional DBA - Jewel Auto Inc. Additional email - mike@jewellauto.com....

Auto Service (46)Auto Inspections (4)Auto Transmission (3)Custom Painting - Custom Car (1)

09/13/2017

Very well. Excellent explanations of what needed to be done on the vehicle and why.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rack and pinion, alignment; Replace multiple worn/broken engine mounts. Replace rear wheel bearings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

08/08/2017

When well - was fully informed through the entire process

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car AC Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

03/28/2017

My car is running great and it sure beat buying a new one!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Jewell Auto to service my vehicles for a number of years. I am not always happy having to pay for repairs, but I am confident that the value I get at Jewell Auto is honest. They always explain to me what is being done and why.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2017

D

09/19/2016

They missed diagnosed it and were extremely high

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnostic and repairs

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2016

06/19/2015

I have used Jewell on several occasions, and have come to be really thankful to have a mechanic in fort worth I know I can trust. They are good at finding everything that could possibly be fixed on my vehicles, and then talking about priority to figure out what's right for me. Pricing is upfront and average (they're not the lowest or the highest in town), but I feel I can trust their work which fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change, inspection, car maintenance

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2015

12/11/2014

I have a BMW. They were good. It doesn't drive very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been to Jewell Auto recently. They put in new struts and a new spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2014

05/22/2014

GREAT!  Our vehicle is still working fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new transmission installed on our vehicle.  They came out and picked up our vehicle, showed up on time, had the work completed on time with no hidden charges.  They did what they said they would do, fantastic service.

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

01/03/2014

I leave my vehicle, they offer a complimentary ride, either to home, a rental agency, or even a lift to the job. They also provide towing service, but I have not needed it,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, transmission service, brake flush, steering flush

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2013

03/05/2013

I like everything about Jewell Auto. They were knowledgeable, professional and they were fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to them for auto service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2012

11/12/2012

We had a check engine light on and a few other minor complaints.  They were straightforward with the diagnostic and prioritized the issues by urgency allowing us to take care of the most pressing needs within our budget.  Overall the price was a little bit more than we were hoping to pay, but we wanted it done right and Jewel auto came well recomended by friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jewel diagnosed our check engine light.   They replaced our power steering pump and radiator hoses. and a few other small things.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2012

Automobile repair, towing, front end alignment, engine rebuilding, brake repair, engine diagnostics, air conditioning, engine electronics repair, fuel injection repair, cooling system repair, radiator repair, studs & nuts, shocks, struts replacement and suspension repair & state inspections.

Not Applicable