INTREPID SECURITY & PROTECTION

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2004

Founded in 1998, Intrepid Security & Protection has rapidly grown to become the largest privately owned security and fire alarm company in Texas. Based in Fort Worth, our family owned company prides itself in protecting thousands of homes and businesses across the Lone Star State. From protecting Texas most sacred landmark, the Alamo, to providing security for numerous celebrities, our client list includes some of Texas most precious assets. We are licensed by the Texas Department of Public Safety Private Security Bureau and the State of Texas Fire Marshal. Each of our handpicked employees undergoes a comprehensive background investigation by the Texas Department of Public Safety and the FBI. Our employees have experience in law enforcement, private security and the commercial fire alarm industry. They receive constant training to keep them up-to-date on new technologies and changes in the security and fire alarm industry. We are the only company in Texas that can provide a full range of services including security systems, commercial fire alarms, concealed handgun training and executive protection services. Intrepid Security & Protection offers you unparalleled customer service. Because we are a family owned business, you deal directly with people who have a vested interest in keeping you satisfied. You will always be treated as a valued customer, not as just another account....

BlueWire Networking Solutions

Founded in 2004, Blue Wire Networking Solutions, a Dallas based firm, specializes in full service installation of security systems for homes or businesses. We install the latest consumer technology and home automation, especially voice assistant devices, commonly seen in homes and small businesses. With interactive home security options, our installers possess +15 years of experience with combined camera, video and network devices.

Award 2019

C

05/28/2019

DON'T PRINT ANYTHING - I have no idea why you sent this, because they never did any work in any way, never sent a quote, only sent a 1 line email saying they couldn't assist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No clue why they would say they did any work for me - all they did was send an email saying they couldn't assist with my request.

CATEGORY home security systems

On 5/23/19 you sent us a request stating you had a camera system purchased elsewhere and needed it installed. You also stated that you had plugs outside that aren't working. We simply replied that we don't do this type of work. We aren't electricians. Please refrain from giving us a bad review because we do not do the type of work you requested.

05/09/2019

He answered right away, he told me the solutions, he told me what to do to resolve it and one time I get a low battery and he immediately ordered me some batteries and had them shipped right mo my house. And that was a quick resolution. the system works so well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install an alarm system in my house and they monitored it.

05/08/2019

It was great. Very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did house security.

05/07/2019

Very good! They arrive on time, they've always done what they say they would do and if someone need an alarm, I would always recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in an alarm system years ago, it was 2006 so I've been in business with them for 13 years. and they will continue to monitor the alarm.

05/07/2019

I think they're great. They offer services and techniques that I haven't found in any other alarm company. They're available 24/7.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They've done alarms at my home, my children's home, my ranch and my business (nursing homes). They do my security, fire alarm and video surveillance. They also do silent alarms in my nursing homes.

CATEGORY home security systems

Residential and commercial security system installation and monitoring. Commercial fire alarm system installation, wireless monitoring, repair and inspection.

Store Bought Camera's