Harris Parkway Dental Care

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2014

At Harris Parkway Dental Care, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentist who listens and responds... an experienced dentist who knows the field and can effectively diagnose and treat your needs... a friendly dentist who counsels you on the best ways to maintain and improve your teeth and gums. Our dentists meets all these criteria. Plus, you benefit from a dedicated team of trained professionals who give you the individualized attention you deserve. Dr. McConnell and Dr. Stevens believe that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well being. That is why we've included an extensive section on this web site covering the full array of topics associated with dentistry and dental diagnoses and treatments. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern about your dental needs and care. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org...

03/16/2016

I have been going to him for a long time. The experience has been excellent. The staff is good. They are wonderful. They have multiple dentists.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We see Dr. Brad as a dentist. He is at Harris Parkway. I last went to him about a month ago. He does general dentistry.

04/24/2015

With our dentist, our experience went really well, it was really good for us and that is Harris Parkway Dental. It is a dental practice and the dentist is Brad McConnell. My next appointment is in a couple of weeks and I go every 6 months. I would rate him very highly. I think that their prices are competitive and they are very professional people, both the dentist and their staffing. I like it be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last time that I used this provider has been about 6 months ago for just the routine cleaning and evaluation.

10/01/2014

The staff is always very professional, organized and extremely responsive. The office environment is very warm. I would say they have outstanding service, great doctors, technicians and great staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning.

07/22/2014

I have been going to them for about 3 years. I really like my dental hygienist. They do have 2 dentists at this location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there a month ago for x-rays and cleaning.

05/30/2014

I have been going there for 7 or 8 years. They are wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Harris Parkway Dental for general dentistry

CATEGORY dentists

Dentistry - general & cosmetic, teeth whitening, veneers, implants, dentures, invisalign

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa