Gastroenterology Associates

• Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 10 Reviews

03/27/2017

It went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment of gastro symptoms.

D

10/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very non-responsive. Been waiting since last appointment for results after numerous contact attempts. Very disappointing.

08/20/2014

I was able to get in, and they took me right away. I was out of it, but I didn't' realize how serious my problem was. He was very professional, and I liked him a lot. I thought he was very capable. Punctuality wasn't great, but it wasn't the worst. He took the time to answer my questions, and he also saw me after the surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had surgery 2 years ago, and I went to Dr. Sadiq, he is a gastroenterologist.

06/10/2014

Best medical service I have received in many years. I highly recommend this group and Dr. Joseph Shelton.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upper GiI

05/20/2013

The procedure went very well. I was told I was a very good patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Colonoscopy - met with Dr. Syed for consultation on 2/8/2013 and procedure would be on 2/26/2013. Dr. Syed has good bedside manner but the wait time to see him was extremely long - an hour and a half. Scheduler needs to do better - the wait took too much time out of my day.

Gastroenterology.