Gambinos landscaping

B 21 Reviews

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2018

5005 Gordon Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76115

Gambinos Landscaping Company has been providing professional and customized service to hundreds of costumers for over ten years in the North Texas area. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business. We are a full-service landscape company, and we provide many services for all areas of landscaping, including design, maintenance, irrigation, features for residential and commercial clients. As all of our clients has diverse needs, all of our designs are customized to satisfy each customer in a unique way. No matter what type of service or design you are looking for, The Gambinos Landscaping Company can help by providing you the highest quality of service in the industry, while ensuring you are satisfied with the finished project. ...

lawn care (16)lawn & landscaping (14)mulch delivering (3)concrete repair (2)irrigation system (1)

07/22/2020

Horrible! They did the first time the second time they did not and then they said they would correct but they did not and then they blocked my number so I couldn’t contact them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Sorry but i believe you have the wrong person, we have not been hired or have worked for you at all.

07/18/2020

NEVER responded. Don't waste you time with this "professional".

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and back yards mowed and weed eated

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

07/15/2020

Miguel is a great partner to work with, he is very flexible and reasonably priced. Most importantly, the crew does really great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing landscaping and maintenance.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

04/30/2020

It never went! I never heard from Gambinos, so I called them. They advised that this was not a valid deal and was only offered in the winter time, which it does not say that in the deal details. When I asked if they were not going to honor the deal since it was still on the website they said no they were to busy and the lady who handles the advertisements was busy and evidently too busy to take ca...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
flower bed clean up in the front only when I claimed the deal, trimming of bushes and mulching.

CATEGORY concrete repair,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2020

09/17/2019

Amazing job! Took a neglected yard, badly in need of cleanout and pruning, and magically made it look perfect. We live out-of-town, and were preparing an estate home for sale. The yard hadn't been properly cared for in years, and was very overgrown. We wanted/needed someone with opinion/discretion that we could simply tell--and trust--to "Make the yard look good." And wow, did he deliver! His pric...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Cleanout/Overhaul

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Photo for Gambinos landscaping - 5005 Gordon Ave, Fort Worth, TX - 38115993

09/05/2019

Miguel and his crew are top notch. They were quick, efficient and thorough when mowing, edging and blowing our lawn. Reasonably priced and always easy to contact. Highly recommended!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

06/19/2019

I claimed a deal for 8 hours of labor for yard clean up. I contacted the company and they were supposed to go by and look at the house (I don't really know why since 8 hours of labor is 8 hours of labor). The guy never got back with me and isn't responding to calls or text messages. Don't waste your time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Clean up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

D

05/02/2019

I contacted the owner Miguel about the four hour special. He told me he didn't know why it was still being shown on Angie's List he wasn't offering it any more. I told him that in that case I would need a quote. He seemed to be in the middle of something so I said I would go ahead and request a quote on Angie's List. I did so three days ago but have received no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shrub removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

04/27/2019

We had set up an appointment for them to come out and give an estimate for services and they did not show up. I contacted them to reschedule and they never responded to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were supposed to get an estimate for a yard clean up and regular mowing services.

04/02/2019

Everything about working with Gambino's was excellent. Communication was prompt and easy, everyone was friendly and professional, the price was very fair, and the yard looks great! My yard had really "gotten away" from me and I couldn't get it under control on my own. It was starting to look like an abandoned house. The crew arrived promptly at the arranged time and just did an outstanding job wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard overhaul / Spring Cleaning

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch