Fort Worth Refrigerator & Appliance Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6387 Camp Bowie

Fort Worth, TX 76116

We are a family owned appliance repair service that specializes in home refrigerator and ice maker repair. We offer a no fuss same day refrigerator repair experience at an affordable price. We are factory trained and expert technicians for all brands including Kitchen Aid, Samsung, LG, GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Electrolux, Frigidaire, and many more. We accept all credit cards, checks, PayPal and cash please see our website for more information www.fortworthfridgerepair.com...

Appliance Repair (81)Appliance Repair - Small (1)

02/12/2020

SCAMMERS! We called them out to repair our fridge and wanted to charge my wife 470.00 They called LG company and said they could do the warranty and would still need to pay the 85.00 service and 100.00 for parts that they couldn't explain. I called LG AND IT WAS 100% covered under warranty parts and labor and Fort Worth Refrigerator Repair was authorized to do the 100% warranty claim. They went Fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2020

Photo for Fort Worth Refrigerator & Appliance Repair - 6387 Camp Bowie, Fort Worth, TX - 38385206

Very nice lady asked us to come and check the LG refrigerator. Service call was $85. She did not have the receipt where she bought the device so only the parts were under warranty. We advised her that we could repair the device at that time and cost would be $350 for labor plus service call $85 plus sales tax. After a discussion I called LG and negotiated for LG to waive the proof of purchase requ...

12/03/2019

Jack was prompt, courteous, and showed up the same day for an urgent repair, when my fridge gave out right before a big party!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fridge compressor replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

10/26/2019

Our experience with Fort Worth Refrigerator Repair was exceptional. Our freezer / refrigerator was not cooling properly. We called Fort Worth Refrigerator Repair late morning and spoke with Jack. He and Matthew arrived at our house in the afternoon of the same day. Within a few seconds of opening our freezer Matthew determined the fan was out on our freezer. They had the part on their truck and re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our freezer/ refrigerator was not cooling properly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/16/2019

Thank goodness I found this company on Angie's List! They came the day I called, installed a new compressor, instructed me how and when to clean it and were finished in less than thirty minutes. With my $40. Angie's List coupon, it cost me $406.72. And they warranted the compressor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My nine year old refrigerator died.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

10/03/2019

Excellent!! I can't say enough nice things about this company and their service. They accommodated me by moving my appointment up by days and came out the same day! They showed up on time and knew exactly what the problem was. Had it fixed within a half hour and honored my Angie's List coupon. I highly recommend this company. Such a pleasant experience, thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of my 20+ year old refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

09/24/2019

Refrigerator and freezer working well. The problem proved to be surprisingly complex. In spite of need for additional resources, F. W. REFRIG. Repair completed the repair with no additional cost over original price. I recommend them wholeheartedly; they get the job done. Also professional and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice maker & water dispenser were leaking causing freezer to be unusable

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

09/17/2019

They were friendly, on time, and professional. I would absolutely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

09/09/2019

Amazing experience with this company! My refrigerator was cooling erratically and sometimes not at all and other times freezing everything in the frig. I live in Lewisville, TX in Denton County and before I read on their website that they can only service customers in the Fort Worth area and Tarrant County, I had left them a voicemail describing the problem and hoping for a call back so I could ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] and the feedback. You did a good job getting that installed. I know because there are some tricky procedures to get that thermostat out and reinstalled. Also it is seldom that a person would go to the effort you have here to thank us. Thank you ever so much for taking the time and effort to write this review. Sincerely, Jack B.

07/18/2019

Excellent. The problems were diagnosed in the first trip out but since the parts had to be ordered it took two visits. The repairs were completed quickly and as soon as possible since I had some urgency with guests visiting. Jack and his son did a great job. I appreciated that they appreciated that. The refrigerator works great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaporator coil and waterline repair for GE refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

07/12/2019

I hired them to repair a 20 year old frig... they replaced the part that was not working but the repair would not fix the problem and they promptly refunded my money, even the service call. I was so happy about that as I was able to put those funds toward a new refrigerator.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

Expert Home Refrigerator, Freezer, Ice Maker, Washer, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Range, Oven and Dishwasher repair. Same day service and repair available on refrigerators.

We do not repair air conditioning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal